Chapter 13

1 month later

   Random MAGCON fan POV (unusual i know)

    "CAMERON DALLAS....IS MY BOYFRIEND." we yelled. 

"Oh his hair. It's so voluptuous." Shawn sang. 

"WOOOHOOO!" we yelled. 

   After Shawn sang, Bella came on stage with her guitar. 

"BOO!" shouted a group of girls on the other side of the room.

"Hey guys." she said to my side of the room. Ignoring the other girls. 

"BELLA! YOU'RE SO UGLY!" shouted someone. I was on the front row and I could see the tears stinging her eyes. 

"BELLA, I LOVE YOU. I'M DALLAS STRONG. DANABELLA FOREVER!" I yelled. Her tears in her eyes seemed to disappear and a smile spread across her face. She looked at me.

"Haha. I love you too, beautiful. Let me get a picture with you later." she said into her microphone. 

"Oh my god." I said to myself. She winked at me.

"So I'm going to sing a song called Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. Who knows it?" she said as she strummed her guitar. 

"ME!" yelled her Bellarinas while others rolled their eyes. 

"Nice. It is amazing. Am I right?" she said. Some cheers. More eye rolling. 

Bella's POV

"Yeah. So, I was watching Britain's Got Talent, and I saw this group called Bars and Melody. This boy named Leondre Devries-" I was cut off by cheers. I smiled. 

"I was tearing up during Leondre and Charlie's performance. I tweeted them and they tweeted back and Kylie was being such a fan. It was hilarious." I said. 

"Yeah...B&M forever." Kylie laughed from Mahogany's table. I smiled. 

"Okay, this song is for anyone who is being bullied or just going through a rough time....1 2 3 4..." 

I sang the song. I smiled. I started the Meet and Greet. It was all in my heart, to sing that song and take the pictures with the fans and everything. Yet, something still didn't feel right. I felt like I was just going through the motions. I felt like I wasn't doing enough. As a girl walked up to me I embraced her in a hug. trying to make more of an effort.

"Hey Bella." she said joyfully. I noticed she was the girl who told me she loved me before my song. 

"Hey princess. What's your name?" I asked. 

"Autumn." she said. 

"I love it." I said and I looked at her in the eyes and she looked like I once did. Her eyes were sort of dull and you could see her broken heart in them. Daniel who was sitting beside me noticed it too. He's seen my eyes like that. We wrapped her in a hug. 

"What ever you're going through, know that I empathize and sympathize. I never do this but I'm gonna do it now." I took her hand and wrote my phone number. She looked at her hand in amazement. 

"Text me if you need help with anything." I said. The guys looked at me like I was crazy but I knew what I was doing and I knew how much it met to her. 

At the hotel 

"Whatcha thinkin' 'bout so hard over there?" I ask Daniel. 

"You." he responded. I smiled. 

"Oh yeah?" 

"We only have one more month together." he said. 

"Hey, let's not think about that." I said. 

"What are we gonna do Bella?" he asked. 

"I don't know." I said. 

"We'll only get to see each other at tours." 

"Danabella doesn't know distance." I said. 

"But Daniel and Bella do." he said. I've never seen him so serious. 

"I believe in us. Don't you?" I asked. 

"Yeah with my everything." he said, 

"Then why do you act like you don't?" I asked. 

"I'm just scared to lose you." he said. 

"Don't be." I whispered. 

"But I am..." 

"We can Skype and text and-" 

"Really Bella? Long distance relationships suck. Kiss emoji's have nothing on real kisses and texts like 'I'm sending you a virtual hug' are stupid! I wanna be able to hug you and wipe your tears when you cry and I can't do that with Facetime!" he said raising his voice slightly. 

"ARE YOU GOING TO EVEN TRY THEN?" I yelled.

"WE'RE HOPELESS." he yelled. 

"MAYBE WE ARE!" I screamed. 

"YOU'RE SO NAIVE BELLA!" 

"YOU'RE BEING STUPID AND UNDERESTIMATING!" 

"BELLA YOU CAN'T JUST LIVE IN YOUR FAIRY TALE FOREVER! LOVE ISN'T PERFECT. ESPECIALLY WITH DISTANCE."

"YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT TO ME!" 

"LOVE IS SO STUPID!" he yelled. 

"LIKE YOU!" i turned on my heel.

"No, Bella. Come on!" he said as I stormed out of the room and went straight to Taylor's. 

"Bella, darling." Mahogany answered the door. 

"Where's Taylor?" I asked. 

"I'm right here. What's wrong he said and ran out towards me. I sniffled. 

"Can you walk with me?" I asked.  He nodded as we walked down the hall. I told him everything as we walked around the hotel. 

"Long distance...sucks." he said. agreeing with Daniel. I was about to protest but then he kept talking.

"But I don't think y'all are hopeless." he said. 

"I just don't understand." I said. 

"Understand what?" 

"How something that is so stupid like distance that isn't even there yet can ruin something so amazing." I said. 

"Tell him that." he said. I shrugged. That's when I got a text. It was from Daniel and it was a apology gif. Puss In Boots. Cats in general are my weakness and he knows it. 

"Ah man, he's using your weaknesses." Taylor said. I smiled. 

"What are you going to do?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Go to him."

"I don't want to be too easy to get to though." I said. He considered this. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Because. He said that and I was hurt...I can't just let him off because he sent a picture of a cat." 

"So what are you going to do?" 

"Imma make him beg for it." I said quoting Iggy Igs