Chapter 17

*PREPARE TO CRY OR LAUGH* 

about 7 years later

 I moved to Los Angeles with Kylie when I was 16. When I was 19 I moved in with Daniel. Now I'm 21. 

And I still love the boy that I loved when I was 14. 

And now it was 7 years. 

7 years. 

Wow. 

Daniel told me he was taking me out tonight. 

So now I was getting ready. My hair was curled. I still didn't wear much makeup but I put a little on. I was wearing a sundress and a jean jacket and a pair of sandals. My hair was down which was unusual for me but I went with it because it was cute. Suddenly, I heard the door close. 

"Babe, I'm home." I heard. I walked into the living room. 

"Hey." I said and gave him a hug. 

"How was the meeting?" I asked. 

Daniel's P.O.V. 

I lied. I didn't go to a meeting. I went  to go pick up her favorite book, Persuasion by Jane Austen. 

And before you say lame. 

It has a diamond ring. 

I cut out a heart and put the ring in it. 

And highlighted the word happiness. 

For, hopefully, the new Mrs. Skye. 

I'm nervous as hell. 

Bella P.O.V. 

He leaned in and kissed me sweetly. 

"It was good." 

"That's good." He smiled brightly. I will always get jelly legs when Daniel James Skye smiles at me like that. I smiled back. 

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand. 

When we got out where the car was, he opened the door for me and I smiled and slid in. I remembered my grandpa's words. 

Isabella, if he doesn't open the door for you he isn't the one.

He's the one grandpa. 

We arrived at this place I loved called Blossom. The lighting inside was exactly what I wanted my wedding reception lightning to be like. The only lighting inside were these light bulbs that hung in jars. The food was amazing too. I smiled at Daniel. He smiled back and got out of the car and rushed out, opening the door. I couldn't stop grinning. 

"Happy Anniversary." He said when we were sitting. I grinned. 

"Happy 7th babe." I said. He grabbed my hand under the table. 

Dinner with him was great. We talked about memories. 

"Remember when you jumped on my back during that meeting with Aton because you thought you saw a spider?" 

"Yeah and it was really a big piece of lint." I laugh. 

"Remember that time when we were sitting here, laughing about all the amazing times we've shared together?" He asked. 

"Good times." I chuckled. He nodded. 

"Speaking of good times. I know you like presents." He said. I smiled. His presents were always awesome. Last month he got me a giant stuffed dog (it looks like Wheezy) that plays my favorite song, Your Love's Like by Sabrina Carpenter, when you squeeze it's foot. 

I got him a 50 dollar iTunes gift card for the 7th and wrote a sweet note. 

"Can I go first?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled and pulled out my note. He opened it and read the note out loud. 

Dear Daniel, 

It's been 7 years babe. I hope with all my heart that it will be forever. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You are a part of me. A part I could never live without. I will cherish the infinite that God has put in my life. The infinite with you. And I hope it is a long one. Never forget that I see the worst of you and the best of you and I love both. 

I  love you, 

Bella. 

"And a 50 dollar iTunes gift card." he said but he was looking at the note and smiling. I smiled too. 

"Thank you babe. I love you." he said and squeezed my hand. 

"I love you too." I said. 

"It's my turn?" he asked. I nodded. He got out a wrapped box. I smiled and took the wrapping paper off. 

Persuasion by Jane Austen 

I opened the cover and saw a Polaroid picture taped to the second title page. It was the one Kylie took of us during MAGCON. The one where I was laughing. We were on the beach and his arms were wrapped around my waist and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and took the taped picture off and saw a diamond ring. My heart pounded against my rib cage.

"Oh my god." I whispered and I heard the people beside us hit their spoon against their wine glass. Everyone looked our way. Daniel was bent on one knee. I felt the first tear slide down my cheek. 

  "Bella, I will kill the spiders. I will share my fries with you when you're hungry but you finished all of yours. I won't EVER pop my collar because I know how much you hate it. I will never be rude to your tummy--if it growls or grumbles, I promise, I will bend down and reply respectfully. I will eat the mushrooms when we order the supreme pizza. I will kiss the paper cuts, and the door jammed fingers, and the counter bumped hips. I will try my hardest not to get annoyed when you whisper questions or comments during movies. I will be the big spoon. I will let you win at wrestling. Sometimes. other times I won't. I will text you sweet things and give you cute gifts. Not always. Not on schedule. More like when I want to. Or when I feel like you need one. Or seven. I will check your tire pressure and remind you to take your car in for an oil change. I will hold your hand. But most importantly. I will love you. I will spend the rest of my life with you. I want to increase this little 7 year infinite with you 10, 11, 12 times. I want your name to be Mrs. Bella Scarlett Skye. It has such a nice ring to it. So Bella, will you marry me?" He grabbed the ring and held it in his hand. 

"Yes. Daniel. I will. I will marry you. I love you so much." I said. He slid the ring on my finger. I jumped up and pushed my lips on his. 

"I'm going to be Mrs. Skye. Oh my god." I whispered. He grinned. 

"Raise your glasses folks. To the sweetest couple in the world." said a lady behind us. Everyone raised their glasses. I smiled and blushed. 

"I love you Daniel James Skye." 

"I love you Bella Scarlett soon-to-be Skye." he responded.