Chapter 4

Song of the chapter: Banga Banga by Austin Mahone 😍😘❤️

"Why are you cheesing so hard?" laughed Kylie as we road back. I I turned my head towards Mahogany and she gave me a confused look. I smirked at her and she raised her eyebrows. I shrugged and smiled. She winked.

"You guys communicate in the weirdest way." Nash laughed.

"Yeah we're awesome like that." I said and the guys chuckled. When we got back to the hotel we went up to our own rooms.

It was almost 9.

"No one in here is tired right?" Kylie asked.

"Nah. I'm wide awake." Nash said.

"Yeah what are we gonna do?" asked Cameron.

"I honestly don't wanna stay in the hotel... can we go to the beach?" Mahogany asked.

"Ooh. Beach at night. Sounds like fun." I said.

"Okay. Want me to tell the guys?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah." I said and grabbed my bathing suit. It was teal and had gold Aztec tribal print on it. I went in the bathroom and changed and then walked out and Mahogany went in after I left to change. Daniel came back in as I was looking for my sheer kimono cover up.

"Okay. They just need a minute to change." he said and I nodded. I finally found the cover up and put it on. It was just half pink on the top and half teal.

"Aw that's super cute." Kylie said.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

Pretty soon everybody was changed. I slipped on my teal Vans and grabbed my glow in the dark board and Kylie grabbed the other one.

"Let's Go Nerds!" I said and about that time everybody came out of there rooms. I chuckled and skated down the hall.

"NO ROLLERBLADING!" A Hispanic housekeeper said.

"I'm not rollerblading. I'm skateboarding." I said and kicked my board up and smiled at her. She smiled back. Yup, my innocent smile gets me out of everything.

"How did you do that?" Danny asked in the elevator.

"Do what?" I asked.

"They usually fine you for skating in the hotel. She didn't even mention one." he said.

"You smile innocently like you didn't know." I responded. He laughed and shook his head. When we finally got out of the hotel we started riding towards the beach. Mahogany, Kylie and I were riding ahead of the guys.

"So you wanna tell us what the big smiles were about?" Kylie asked.

"Oh. Um so I was playing 20 questions with Daniel and he asked me if I wanted to go to Six Flags with him on Friday." I said.

"Ooh! Danabella!" Chanted Mahogany. I shook my head at her and looked behind me to see Danny smirking at me. That's when I got a text from Sierra.

New Message From: Sissy 😍😘

Rumor has it that Danabella exists. 😏😏

New Message to: Sissy 😍😘

Hello to you too Sierra. Where are these rumors? 😨😨😨

New Message From: Sissy 😍😘

Oh sorry hey!!!😂 I saw a picture of you guys on Twitter. 😏 You're were like this: 😊😍

New Message To: Sissy 😍 😘

Right... I was not! 😡

New Message From: Sissy 😍 😘

Cam told me that you have a date 😏😏😏

New Message To: Sissy 😍 😘

Not really a date...more like two friends who are going to learn more about each other. 😌

New Message From: Sissy 😍 😘

That's what a date is...Hey I gotta photo shoot to go to. We'll talk later ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😍😍😍😏😏😏

I smiled and shoved my phone back in my pocket. We were already at the beach so I kicked my board up and grabbed it. I was ahead of everyone. They rode up beside me.

"You got here fast." Sammy said.

"Yeah I took the boarders sidewalk ." I said and pointed across the street.

"Ah." Dillon said following my point and then looking towards the beach then he smirked at me.

"Race Ya!" He yelled and I laughed as I ran after him. He beet me but I was close enough. Suddenly I felt someone pick me up. I looked up to see Danny. I smiled kicked off my Vans and pulled my cover up off, closed my eyes and held my breath. I felt the cool ocean water hit my back and I resurfaced and then laughed. I stood up and walked to Danny and grabbed his hand and led him into the salty ocean. He smiled at me and I smiled back innocently and then when he least expected it I pulled him under and then ran off.

"This means war!" I heard behind me and I giggled. I felt him splash me and I turned around and splashed him back. He laughed and I ran into the sand and laid down. He followed me but tripped and fell almost on me but caught himself I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I got a burst of confidence and leaned up to kiss his cheek. He blushed. That's adorable. I smiled and he smiled back. He got up and then helped me up.

"Thanks." I said and then smiled. He had a cheeky grin on his face. I chuckled and looked back at my friends and brother. They were smirking and I glared at them. Then we heard Brent do a somewhat quiet:

"Mmhmm." I laughed.
"You're such a nerd." I laughed.