The Wedding Day

"Darling!" Sierra said and gasped as she grabbed me in for a hug.

"Sierra! Your dress looks perfect. Good choice!" I said. It was a coral mint lace dress with a perfect bow in the back.

I chose Sierra to be my maid of honor. Rebecca is my Jr. Bridesmaid. (she's 14) Kylie (her and Nash aren't married yet. It's time though) Mahogany, and Autumn were my bridesmaids. They came in and I grinned.

"Y'all are so beautiful." I said.

"So are you. A beautiful bride to add to the family." Rebecca said and squeezed my shoulders. I smiled.

"Okay darling. Time to get that dress on." my wedding planner, Mrs. Terri-Vice.

"Yeah." I said.

It took 40 minutes but we finally got my dress on. I promised my grandma I would wear a 3-piece veil. It was long and fell with the dress. I looked in the mirror.

"I dreamed about this when I was a little girl." I said.

"I think we all." Sierra said and rubbed my arm.

"You look so perfect in your dress." she said. I smiled.

"Thank you, Sierra." I said and gave her one last squeeze.

Sierra's daughter, Hannah, was our flower girl and she went first with our ring barrier, Nathan, who was Daniel's nephew. A chorus of "Awww!" filled the room. I smiled and I was trying not to cry. This is it. This is my wedding.

Next went Sierra and Taylor.

Kylie and Nash.

Mahogany and Cameron.

Rebecca and Gabe (who is 13 and she says is fine)

Autumn and Aaron

Kalee and Joshua (close family friend of the Skye's Josh is 20)

Ally and Jo Jo (they have chemistry. they say they don't...but they do)

And then me. I stepped in the doorway with my grandpa considering my dad wan't here and everyone stood up. I took a deep breath. Wow.

I squeezed my grandpa's arm and watched as Daniel turned to me. I smiled and felt the first tear of the day fall down my cheek. He teared up and covered his mouth with his hand. I was close to the front and I couldn't stop myself and I let go of my grandpa's hand. I went as fast as six inch heels would take me. I took his hands in mine and smiled. He smiled back.

"God, you're beautiful." he said and another tear fell down his cheek. I wiped it off with my thumb and sniffled slightly.

"I love you." I whispered and squeezed his hand.

"I do!" I said. He dipped me and I held on to the collar of his shirt slightly and he leaned down and gave me a kiss. In all of my seven years of being with Daniel, I could definitely say that that kiss was the best one I've ever had.

"I pronounce to you, Mr and Mrs Daniel James Skye. I looked at Daniel and he grabbed my hand.

"Let's go baby." he said and grabbed my hand. The bridal party was dancing off. Rebecca's idea.The song started.

Uptown Funk.

God, I let Daniel choose this song and he had to.

I shrugged and smiled.

We danced down the aisle and I had a lot of fun. Gabe and Rebecca's dance was hilarious. They went down during the chorus so they grabbed an old boa scarf off of my aunt and dancing with it around their necks. My aunt got so ticked off so, yeah, it was really funny to watch.

"So, my favorite part of any wedding is when they show the couples funny moments and pictures so I just had to put one together." Kylie told me. I smiled.

"Of course." I said and rubbed her hand with a laugh.

The video started with a video of us before we were dating.

"To all the people who wish Danabella existed, I'm sorry we're just best friends." I said.

"Which is hard for me because my best friend is hot as-" the Vine ended. I laughed.

"I remember that." I said.

"Yeah you slapped me and it left a mark." He said. then it showed the Vine we made when we told everybody that "Danabella" was real.

"Larry is real."

"AND SO IS DANABELLA."

"Larry is irrelevant!" Carter said.

"Carter, I WILL cut you!" I said. I laughed and turned around towards Carter who was sitting at the table next to us.

"I love you even if you are the irrelevant one." I said. He grinned. A couple of pictures. Then my favorite Vine of us.

"Daniel, I'm pregnant." I said.

"NOT WITH MY CHILD!"

"It's a Franco baby." I laughed.

"That's disgusting!" he said.

I laughed into his chest.

"That was so amazing" I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Dave Franco IS hot." Kalee laughed. I nodded and smiled.

*PREPARE TO CRY! YOU WILL CRY! MAYBE<PROBABLY!*

"This is a song for this girl who has my last name." he said. I already felt the tears sting my eyes.

"She's my sunshine in the rain

My Tylenol when I'm in pain yeah
Let me tell you what she means to me
Like a tall glass of
When it's burning hot on summer days
She's exactly what I need

She's soothing like the ocean rushing on the sand
She takes care of me baby
She helps me be a better
She's so beautiful, sometimes I stop to my eyes
She's exactly what I need

She's my smile when I'm feeling blue
She's my when my day is through yeah
Let me tell you what she means to me
(She's kinda like this)
Kinda like the feeling after your first kiss
Except that everyday she makes me feel like this
She's exactly what I need
Oh yeah

She's soothing like the ocean rushing on the sand
She takes care of me baby
She helps me be a better man
She's so beautiful, sometimes I stop to close my eyes
She's exactly what I need

She's soothing like the ocean rushing on the sand
She takes care of me baby
She helps me be a better man
She's so beautiful, sometimes I stop to close my eyes
She's exactly what I need

She's exactly what I need."

I stood up from the table and walked to where he was standing with his guitar. I leaned in and kissed him.

"I love you so much." he said.

"I love you so much too!" I said.