3 months

I sat down on my bed and tossed my bag down. My only friend from Chino Hills, Kalee followed me in with my other bag. 

(Kalee is @godisgood101)

"Thanks." I said. She smiled. 

"So tell me stuff." she said. 

"Well..." I said and smiled. 

"Starting with the guys that were arrested at the event." she said wide eyed. I told her about the weirdos who crashed our event. She laughed at some of the things I said. When I asked her why she chuckle and said. 

"Rookie. That's such a horrible prank like what the heck. Stole there umbrellas? Like what? " I smiled. 

"Yeah that was a stupid one." I said. 

"So what about this Daniel fella?" She asked. I smiled. 

"Oh you know..." I said and felt my cheeks heat up. 

"Do you love him?" she said. I nodded. 

"Aw that's cute." she said. I shrugged, still blushing.

"Can we finish this over ice cream?" she asked. 

"Didn't your dance teacher tell you you have to watch what you eat? As in no sweets." I said. 

"Yeah but who cares." she said shrugging. I shook my head and smiled. 

"Let's go then." I said. We rode there on our penny boards. 

"So what was up with that time where you didn't seem too happy? I called you and you sounded sad and when I asked you what was wrong you told me you'd tell me when you were home." she asked when we were in line waiting for our ice cream. 

"Something happened with me and Daniel. We're okay now but I was incredibly upset. I don't really wanna go into detail but you know..." I said. She nodded. 

"It was stuff about the whole long distance thing?" she said. 

"Yeah how did you know?" I asked. 

"Cameron called me." she said. I just nodded. We both ordered cookie dough ice cream and sat down. I told her more about the tour. She knew about the hashtag and the hate so I skipped that part but we stuck around for an hour. 

"Whoa, cute guy alert." she suddenly said, taking off her glasses and putting them back on. 

"Don't look now. Hotness 3 o'clock."  I turned around slightly to see. Flashbacks hit me one million miles a minute. 

"Kalee! That's Quinn." I said. 

"No it isn't. He moved to Virginia." 

"I know it's Quinn. I see the scar on his arm that they had to stitch when he tried to..." I choked on my words as tears stung my eyes. 

"He's looking good." she said. 

"How is this possible? Why would he be back in Chino Hills?" I ask. 

"I don't know mayb-" she was cut off. 

"Bella?" I heard. I turned around and got a better look of him. He had the same green eyes and curly hair. He was also much taller and his braces have been replaced with pearly white, straight teeth. I was surprised. He did look good but it wasn't like that. That'd be weird because I have a boyfriend and he was like my brother before he moved. I despised Chase because he was the reason Quinn left. 

"Quinn!" I said and gave him a hug. 

"How are you?" I asked. 

"Good. Better. How about you?" he said with a smile. That's when I got a flashback. I fell to the ground and grabbed my head. 

"Quinn! Oh my god!" I said as I ran into his hospital room. He looked up and nodded weakly. I saw the bandage around his arm and anger flooded my insides. 

"I'm gonna kill him." I said. 

"Bella..." he whispered and shook his head. I walked over and kissed his forehead and ran out of the hospital and broke down.  On my way out I heard the doctor's whispering. 

"Quentin Bright has been diagnosed with mental depression and is on suicide watch." 

I ran outside and cried my eyes out and that's when I heard Chase and took off running. 

"BELLA!" I heard someone yell over and over again. At first, I thought it was Chase but then I realized this voice was much sweet sounding. I opened my eyes and saw Quinn. 

"Hey, hey...what happened...are you okay?" he asked. 

"I had a flashback." I said.

"I get them too." he said and rubbed my back. I nodded. 

"Hey, do you want to call Daniel?" Kalee asked. I nodded. 

"Excuse me, Quinn." I said and went outside and walked to the park and sat on a swing. 

"Hello?" I heard a voice say. 

"Hey. Who's this?" I said. 

"Rebecca. Daniel's sister." she said. I smiled. 

"Hey Rebecca. How are you?" I said. She visited Daniel during our Orlando event.

"Oh this is Bella." she said. I nodded and then remembered she couldn't see me. 

"Yeah." I said. 

"Oh...yeah...no it's Bella...no she called you." I heard her talking to Daniel. I smiled. 

"Hey sorry about that." he said when he got the phone. 

"Aw. It's fine. I love your sister." I said. 

"Here that Daniel! She loves me!" I heard in the background. 

"Oh now you're just bragging." he said back. I heard the smile in his voice. 

"So, you rang?" he said. I looked down. 

"I told you about Quinn, right?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Why?" 

"I saw him at this ice cream place and I had a flashback." I said. 

"Oh...are you okay?" he asked. 

"Yeah. I am now. I wanted to call you though." I said. 

"Yeah, I get it." he said. We talked for a while later. 

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself, when I looked across the street, where my house was.

Sirens. 

Ambulance. 

My mother. 

On a stretcher. 

"Daniel. I think my mom is going to die."