Chapter 3

Lius POV
__________________
"Hey (y/n)," I said.
"Yes," she asked.
"There's other people at the mansion too. There's a lot of guys," I said.
The hand she had on my shoulder opposite to her head held onto me tightly and she began shaking. I pulled her closer to me.
"I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise (y/n)," I said.
"Thank-Thank you Liu," she said.
"It's no problem at all," I said while smiling.
"There's someone here," she whispered.
I stopped walking and listened.
"Come out! Now," I yelled.
I saw a familiar blonde. BEN.
"Dude not cool," I said.
"Be glade I'm not the rake," Ben said.
"True," I said with a sigh.
"Who's that Liu," Ben asked.
(Y/n) started shaking again.
"I promise he won't hurt you," I said as I put her down.
"This is (y/n). Hurt her and your dead," me and sully said.
"Sullys in on this too," Ben asked.
I glared at Ben. Bens gaze drifted to (y/n). He smirked and licked his lip in a perverted way.
"So hottie, you're not wearing anything underneath that coat are you," Ben asked (y/n).
(Y/n) got closer to me and before I could get my knife out, Ben was holding (y/n)s waist. I growled and glared at Ben.
He put (y/n) in front of him and licked her neck.
"L-Liu-," Ben covered her mouth.
"Don't want to make a commotion do we," he said smirking.
His hands trailed to her chest and (y/n) began crying again.
"Ben! That's enough," me and sully said.
In the blink of a eye, I cut Ben on his cheek and had (y/n) back with me.
"Fine, fine. You win this time," he said as he disappeared.
(Y/n) fell to the ground along with me. We were on our knees but this time we were hugging. (Y/n) buried her head into my neck and began crying and held onto the front of my shift while I had my forehead on her shoulder with both hands holding her close to me.
"I'm sorry (y/n). I'm so sorry," I said.
"L-Liu... He was gonna hurt me wasn't he," she asked.
"I wouldn't let that happen," I said.
I wiped the side of her neck with my sleeve but with my luck Ben left a mark on her neck. I took off my scarf and wrapped it around her.
"Here that should hide the marks," I said.
"Thanks," she said.
We stayed like that for a while.
"Can we go to the place you said now, I don't want to bump into him again," she said. I nodded and picked her up. Within 10 minutes we arrived at the mansion but (y/n) had fallen asleep.
"Hey Liu," Sally said.
"What's up sally," I asked.
"Slendy can't get (y/n) a room tonight so she has to stay in my room or your room," Sally said.
"Alright, for now I'll let her sleep in my room since I have a couch and bed in there," I said.
"You're gonna make her sleep on the couch," she asked.
"Of course not! I'll sleep on the couch," I said.
"Ohhhh," she said.
I smiled and began to walk up the stairs.
"Hey Liu," Sally asked.
"Yeah," I asked.
"Do you like (y/n)," she asked.
"What?! No no no no no she's sweet she's pretty and all that he likes her," me and sully said.
"I knew it," Sally said.
My face turned as red as a tomato, and Sally laughed.
"Don't worry, I won't tell her," she said.
"Thanks sal," I said relieved.
"You're welcome," she said as she left to her room. I opened the door to my room and when I closed it, locked it to make sure no one else could get in. My room was a complete mess so I decided to clean a little. I put (y/n) on my bed as gently as I could and put a blanket over her. I put all my books on my book shelf, all my clothes where they belong on folded some extra blankets I had and put them in the closet except one. I put some of my video games away and some music CDs I have. There! All done.
"Hey Liu," Sally said.
"Oh my zalgo! Don't scare me like that sally," I said.
She laughed.
"That's one thing about your powers that creeps me out," I said.
"Well silly, big sis needs clothes on her and I'm the only one who can do it with the snap of my fingers," she said.
"True," I said.
"Alright! Turn around," she said.
I turned around and about 1 minute later Sally said I could turn around.
"There! I put some pajamas on her so she would be comfy," she said.
"Thanks sal," I said.
"No problem Liu," she said and then she left.
I laid down on the couch in my room and looked up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and listened to everyone fight outside. I could hear them except it was faint after all, the walls are soundproof.
"L-Liu," (y/n) muttered.
I sat up and looked at her.
She's just sleep talking
Yeah, I know.
Out of no where she began yelling and crying. I went over to her and shook her shoulders.
"(Y/n). It's just a dream," I said as I continued to shake her shoulders. Her nails were long and she was hurting herself.
Damn! I'm sorry (y/n)!
I got on top of her and held her hands above her head.
"Stop! Stop it please," she begged as tears fell from her eyes.
"(Y/n)! You're just dreaming," I yelled.
She topped struggling and her eyes flashed open.
"Are you ok," I asked.
"Oh Liu," she said as she began to cry.
I let go of her hands and she hugged me. I hugged her back. When I was about to pull away, she pulled me closer.
"(Y-Y/n)," I asked.
"Please.... Please stay with me. Don't leave me," she said softly.
"I'm not going anywhere. I promise," I said.
She relaxed a little and I got up at least to see her face. I wiped away her tears.
"Liu," she said softly.
"Mhm," I asked.
"C-Can you sleep next to me please," she asked.
I was shocked at what she asked but nodded.
"If you want me to then ok," I said. She smiled a little. I got off of her and laid down next to her. I put one arm around her waist and one around her back and pulled her closer to me. She put her arms on my chest and we smiled.
"It's weird," she said.
"What is,"I asked.
"I was attacked by guys but I still trust you more than anyone," she said.
"Hey I'm not complaining," I said.
She laughed softly.
I stared into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.
"I love your eyes," she said.
"You're are better," I said.
"Nah, yours glow," she said.
"Yours sparkle," I said.
She blushed and I laughed softly.
"Goodnight (y/n)," I said.
"Goodnight Liu," she said. Then we drifted off to dream land.