Chapter 8

OK SO THERE WILL BE A LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lius POV
____________________
Since we were on the floor right now, I picked (y/n) up and put her on the bed gently. I kissed her deeply and then I put my thumb and forefinger on her chin and tilted her head a bit to make it even better. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I got on top of her. I started to kiss her more roughly and she did too. I licked her bottom lip but she denied me entrance. I put my hand under her shirt and on her stomach. She gasped and I took my opportunity. I began to kiss her again and we had our little battle for dominance. I ended up winning again and she gave in. She moaned as I explored. We parted and I decided to be a tease. I kissed her neck and slowly began to remove her shirt.

Your POV
__________________
Liu started to take off my shirt and when he did, he kissed down my stomach and my back arched. He took off my bra and i covered myself with my arms.
"(Y/n), if you want we can stop," he said.
I shook my head," no."
He massaged my chest and sucked the other one.
"Ahhhh~ Liu," I moaned.
He switched and I continued moaning. He stopped and I took this chance to flip us.
I took off his jacket and his scarf and set them on the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off him as well.
I slid my hand over his chest and He shivered and groaned. I got Lius scarf and tied his hands to the bed board.
"Hey! Not fair (y/n)," he complained.
"How come you get-," I cut him off by grinding him.
I continued grinding him and we both moaned.
"(Y-Y/n)~ please," he begged breathlessly.
I took off his jeans and threw them with the rest off the clothes. When I saw the bump in his boxers I blushed.
"Like what you see," he asked with a smirk.
"Shut up you," I said. I took off his last article of clothing and began to put him in my mouth. He groaned loudly. I started bobbing my head and using my hands for what I couldn't fit.
"Mmmmmhhhhhaaaaa~ (y-y/n)," he moaned sexily.
He bucked his hips which means I accidentally deep throated him.
He moaned loudly when I did that.
"Mmmmm baby~ again," he groaned. His breaths became uneven as I continued and he kept groaning.
"(Y-Y/n)... I'm close...," he said between moans.
With one last thrust he came.
"(Y/n)," he moaned/yelled.
He laid there breathless and looked at me. I swallowed the substance and felt a little bit on the corner of my mouth. I cleaned it up with my finger and seductively licked it. He groaned at the sight.
"U-Untie me (y/n)," he growled.
"No," I said.
"If I get out by myself, I won't show any mercy. But if you let me out, I'll do whatever you want me to do to you," he said huskily.
I shivered at the sound of his voice.
"1," he said.
"2," he said.
"3," he said as he got his hands free. He flipped us and began to kiss me roughly again. He also did this thing where he makes the bed go up and down. He put himself between my legs and started grinding me.
"Oh Liu," I moaned in pleasure.
"Just wait till the actual fun begins," he whispered into my ear huskily. He took off my pants and Said," this excited already? What could have caused this?"
"Was it my kissing? Were you thinking naughty or were you imagining me telling you naughty things," he asked.
"A-All of that," I said.
"What," he asked.
"All of that," I said louder.
He began kissing me roughly again and with his free hand, he inserted fingers into me. First it was terrible. It hurt but Liu kept kissing me. When the pain faded, I began moaning and he added more fingers.
"L-Liu," I groaned.
"What is it (y/n)," he asked innocently.
"I-I'm close," I said between moans. He pulled away and licked his fingers. Then he lowered his head and he put his tongue in me.
"L-l-Liu," I moaned extremely loudly. He kept going faster and I put my hands in his hair. Soon enough the bubble in my stomach popped and Liu removed his head.
"(Y/n)," he said seriously.
I looked into his green eyes.
"We can still stop. Just say the word," he said.
"I'm ok," I said.
"Alright, ready," he asked.
"I love you Liu," I said.
"I love you too," he said as he kissed me deeply again.
Then I felt unbelievable pain run through me and tears ran from my eyes.
"(Y/n)? (Y/n)! Are you ok," Liu asked.
"Y-Yeah it just hurts," I said.
"We can still stop if you-," I cut him off by meeting his thrust.
More tears fell from my eyes and Liu began to whisper things into my ear. "Just wait till you adjust, I will show no mercy." "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you're not going to be able to walk for weeks." Oh and the best one. "Let's make those thoughts of yours become a reality."
After a few minutes passed, I nodded and Liu began to test it. I moaned as he began to thrust. He wrapped my legs around his waist and went extremely fast.
"Liu," I moaned.
"Come on baby, you can moan louder," he said as went harder.
"Liu," I moaned loudly.
"Louder," he said as he went faster.
"Liu! Mmmmm oh Liu," I yelled.
"That's better," he said.
His thrust were inhuman and when our hips met, it felt like paradise. He went in and out faster and faster. We both moaned.
"Baby! You're so tight! It's so g-g-good," he moaned.
With that comment I was sent over the edge.
"Liu," I yelled/ moaned.
"(Y/n)," he moaned loudly.

We both were breathless. Liu got off of me and we put on our clothes. After we finished, we laid down and faced each other.
"You're not leaving anymore are you," I asked.
He kissed my lips gently and said," I'm never leaving again."
"Thank you (y/n)," he said.
"It's no big deal. Besides I did it also because I wanted to," I said.
"I love you (y/n)," he said.
"I love you too Liu," I said.
Then we both fell asleep.