Chapter 43

Liu's POV
__________________
(Y/n) had lost a lot of blood during the fight. Too much to even be living. She over did it when I said not to... I held her hand and looked at her pail, frail, form. Her chest rose and fell with every breath and I'd check just to make sure she was ok. The proxies were worried about what Slender was doing and decided it'd be best if we sent him with his brothers. So right now, slender isn't here. Thank Zalgo. E.J. Kept saying she'd be ok but I was scared to lose her again.... I just got her back...
"(Y/n).... Wake up..." I said quietly as I put my head against our hands.
"...like... Hell... I'd... Leave..." (Y/n) said as she opened her eyes.
"(Y/n)! You're awake," I said as I hugged her.
She put her arm on my back and smiled. I let her go and Masky and Hoodie came in to check on her. They ran a few tests, checked her blood, wounds, and bones.
"Looks like (y/n) is recovering quickly. Nice healing ability there," Masky said.
"Thanks," she said.
"Alright, you'll have a few scars but nothing too bad and you should be able to walk sometime tomorrow if your healing keeps up," hoodie said.
"Yessss," she said.
We laughed and they left.
"Hey Liu," she said.
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry..."
"What for," I asked
"Over doing it. I just knew they'd kill me if I didn't use all the strings..."
"It's ok, I'm just glad you're ok now," I said as I kissed her and put my forehead against hers. She smiled and scooted.
"Come lay down with me," she said.
"Alright," I laid down with her and she nuzzled against me. I put my arm as a pillow and also put it on her waist.
"Hey I had a dream while I was asleep," she said.
"And what would that be," I asked.
"That we had a wedding and had a kid afterwards," she said.
"A wedding and a kid... Sounds nice," I said thinking about it.
"Yeah," she said happily.
"But if the dream involved purity until marriage then yeah, we're past that line," I said laughing.
"Yep," she said as she laughed.
"Would you like to plan a wedding? I mean we're engaged so an actual wedding seems appropriate," I said pulling her close to me and put the blanket over us since it was cold.
"Yeah, we'd have the wedding in the forest, have Splendor do the lines, have Trendy do the outfits, Jane would be my maid of honor, clockworks as my brides maid. You'd have Jeff and BEN as your best men. Sally would be the flower girl, grinny and smile could be the ring carriers. Toby could walk me down the isle. And I'd be officially married to the greatest man I've ever met," she said happily.
"Sounds like an amazing plan. But have you thought about this before," I asked.
"Of course, haven't you," she asked.
"Yeah but not into great great planning," I admitted.
She smiled and kissed me," I love you Liu Woods, more than anything in the world."
"I love you too (y/n), more than you can ever believe," I said.
We smiled and laid there, there's nothing to say that this moment wouldn't be saying. I had her in my arms and she was nuzzled against me.
"A kid," I asked.
"Yeah, we'd have a family," she said.
"Yeah but what would we name the kid," I asked.
"I'll let you pick of its a girl and I pick of its a boy, deal," she asked.
"Deal. I should have enough time to pick a name by then," I said.
"I hope so," she said smiling.
"Yeah, would they sleep with us or have their own room? No they'd be too young to have their own room. They'll sleep with us. Well need diapers, bottles, formula, medicine, clothes, blankets, and a crib," I said starting to plan it out.
(Y/n) laughed and smiled," you'll be a great Dad."
"And I have no doubt that you'd be a great Mom," I said happily.
She smiled and flinched in pain and put a hand on her head.
"Hey you ok," I asked.
"Yeah just a headache, it'll pass," she said shakily.
I got up and got the pain killer medicines.
"Here, it'll make you drowsy but Smile says they work fast," I said as I passed her a pill.
She took it and grabbed a nearby water bottle.
"Yuck, never will like pills," she said pretending to puke.
I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"Come on, off to sleep we go," I said as I put the blanket over her.
"Night Liu," she said.
I kissed her and said,"night beautiful. Glad to have you back."