Chapter 6

Lius POV
________________
I woke up and I was in my room. What happened? I got up and a pain flew through my shoulder.
"(Y/n)," I said. I got my jacket and put it over me.
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)," I called out.
"Dude you're awake," Ben said.
"Where's (y/n)," I asked.
He bit his lip.
"Where. Is. (Y/n)," I asked again getting angrier and more worried.
"I-I don't know," he mumbled.
"What do you mean you don't know?! Didn't you go after her?!"
"I had to bandage your wound or else you would've bled to death," Ben yelled.
"I don't give a crap! All I care about is (y/n)," I yelled back.
I usually don't yell, sully does though. Ben looked at me with a shocked face.
"Sully, let's find her," I said.
We switched and since sully can't feel my pain, he ran.
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!"
"It's ok children, (y/n) is alright," slender said telepathically.
"Where is she," I asked switching back.
"She's in a safe place. Lets teleport you there," he said.
I nodded and in a millisecond, I saw (y/n).
"I'll leave you two alone," he said as he left.
I walked over to the bed where (y/n) was. She looked pale and had bandages on her arm.
"You're ok," i whispered in relief.
"I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry," I said as I stood on my knees besides her bedside. I put my head on the bed and grabbed the bedsheets with my hands. Before I knew it, I began crying.
"Don't leave me... Please," I said between sobs.
I don't know how much time passed but I couldn't stop crying.

It was dark outside and I felt movement. I looked up and (y/n) was trying to sit up.
"(Y/n)! Y-You shouldn't b-be sitting up yet," I said as I gently laid her back down. I looked at her and she looked at me sadly. She put her hands on my cheeks and wiped away my tears.
"Why are you crying Liu," she asked.
"I'm sorry I'm so so so so sorry. I promised to protect you and now you're here,"I said as I put my hands over hers. She was colder than usual.
"It's ok. I'm still alive aren't I," she said as she smiled a little.
"I could've lost you! I don't want to lose you! I can't," I yelled, I wasn't angry though. It was one of those sad yells.
"Liu," she said softly as she began crying.
"Hey don't cry. Please," I said as I wiped her tears.
I held her hand and our fingers intertwined. She started to calm down a bit. I moved the strands of hair from her face and she smiled softly.
"Hey, come over here too," she said. I got on the bed and made sure I was careful with her wounds. I put my arm over her waist and put my head on her chest. She smiled again and began to mess with my hair.
"(Y/n)," I said.
"Yeah," she asked.
"Can I tell you something," I asked hesitantly.
"Anything Liu," she said.
"Promise you won't freak out," I asked.
"Promise," she said.
"I think I may have fallen in love with you," I said.
Her hand froze and her heart beat sped up.
"It's ok if you don't like me. I understand," I said.
"Liu," she said.
"Yeah," I asked.
"I might have fallen in love with you too," she said happily.
I smiled and hugged her lightly so I wouldn't hurt her.
We looked at each other and smiled again.
I looked into her eyes and picked up her chin with my thumb and forefinger. She closed her eyes and I did the same. Then, our lips connected. She wrapped her arms around my neck carefully and I put my hands at her waist. Her lips were soft and warm.

Your POV
_________________
Liu... Liu was kissing me! Truth be told I was actually enjoying this. It was a passionate and gentle kiss.
'I love you Liu,' I thought as I began to kiss back. After a while, he bit my bottom lip gently. I gave him permission and we had our own little tongue war. He ended up winning of course. I moaned and Liu held onto me a little tighter. I decided to be me and began to kiss again. Little did I know, this was becoming a make out session.

Lius POV
__________________
Our gentle kiss had now became a make out session somehow. I was now hovering over her and her hands were going through my hair.
"Oh Liu," she moaned. I held the bed sheets. I can't let this get too far. I can't hurt her. I need to calm down. "God I love you (y/n)," I said as I began to kiss her roughly. She moaned and I held the bed sheets tighter. I swear it's taking me a lot of strength to not do anything. We continued our make out session and she said," I love you Liu. Please don't leave me." "I won't ever leave you," I said and we continued. I know that I'm trying not to make her moan but goddamn it's difficult! I love her moans which is the problem.
"Liu," she moaned.
This time when I held the bedsheets tighter, I'm pretty sure I made holes in it.
We pulled away breathless and a string of Saliva connected us.
"Liu," she said breathlessly with her eyes half lidded.
"(Y/n)," I said as my breath had steadied out a bit more.
"Yeah," she asked.
"We need to stop. I love you more than words can describe and I don't want to hurt you," I said.
"You're not hurting me," she said.
"If you keep moaning and saying my name yes, I will do something. And I don't want to just yet," I said.
She blushed realizing what I meant and looked away. I laughed a little and kissed her lips gently for a moment. Then I started kissing down her neck.
"I won't go too far but if you start feeling uncomfortable, say so and I'll stop," I said. She nodded. I kissed down her neck and she gave a barely audible moan when I found her sweet spot. I began to suck and she moaned loudly. I nibbled it and she moaned again. I sucked again.
"Liu," she moaned breathlessly.
I continued to kiss down to the shirt like if her shirt. I looked at her and she had her eyes shut closed.
"I told you to tell me," I said with a sigh.
"I'm sorry," she said.
"It's ok," I said with a smile. I kissed her lips quickly and got off of her and the bed.
"Where are you going," she asked.
"To take a bath," I said.
"Ok," she said.
"You rest, I'll be right back," I said. I got some extra clothes Slendy had brought me in case I was going to shower.
Well... Can't be helped.
It's your fault for getting out of hand -.-
Shut up sully!
Remember you have to take a bath in cold water
Shut up sully!
Heh you didn't get-
I said shut up!!
I got in the bath and sully wouldn't shut up.