Chapter 44

Your POV
_________________
I woke up and stretched. Looks like I'm all better! I got up and went to get something to eat.
"Hey (y/n), you look better," Toby said as he ate his waffles.
"Yep, apparently I got this super healing thing and welp here I am," I said as I ate my (f/f).
"Neat," he said.
I nodded and we listened to everyone who were fighting, playing games, or just ticker off. When we finished I put my plate in the sink and went to my room.
"Hi big sis," Sally said as she hugged me.
"Hey Sal, what's up," I said as I hugged her back.
"Not much, how about you," she asked.
"I'm going to get something from my room real quick and I'd like you to help me with adding more details to it," I said.
"Sure! What are we adding to," she asked.
"It's top secret 'Kay," I asked quietly as I kneeled to her height.
She nodded quickly.
"I'm getting my planner for my wedding day, Liu already agreed so if like you to be my helper," I said quietly.
"Of course I'd help," she said quietly and happily.
"Ok! Then go get Jane and we'll meet in your room," I said as I stood up.
"Ok," she said as she ran to get Jane
I got into my room and got my planner from my drawer. I went to Sally's room and saw that her and Jane were already there.
"Sally filled me in, and may I say, congratulations (y/n)," Jane said as she hugged me.
"Thanks Jane," I said as I hugged her back.
We all sat down and I told them what I had.
"Yeah! Trendy and Splendor would love to help!! Now we just gotta debate the colors well be using," Sally said.
"I think Trendy would have that covered but if I had to pick then I'll pick one later," I said.
"Alright, now we have to make invitations, so pick a day," Jane said.
"Hmmmm I don't know Jane... You know what hold up," I said as I got my phone.
I texted Liu to come and meet us in Sally's room and he said he'd be here right away.
"Hello Sally, Jane," Liu said as he sat next to me.
"Hello beautiful," he said as he put his head on my lap.
"Hi Liu, hi sully," Sally and Jane said.
"Hey there handsome. were you asleep," I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Yeah, barely woke up, sorry," he said.
"It's ok," I said.
"Alright so Liu, we're discussing the wedding details," Jane said.
"Alright what are we discussing right now," he asked.
"The date," Jane said.
"Well today is June 20 sooooo maybe sometime in Fall," he asked as he looked at me.
"Yeah, November," I asked.
He nodded and Jane put it in the book.
"5 months from now then. How about a time," Jane asked.
"How about near Sunset! The sun looks pretty and then the stars come out shortly after," Sally suggested.
"Sounds good," Liu and I said with smiles.
"Thennnnn all we can do for now is make the invitations and call Trendy and Splendor to visit next week for now," I said.
"Yep," Jane said as she handed me the book.
"Alright, I'll call them later," Liu said as he got up.
He helped me up and we said bye to Jane and Sally. I got liu's hand and went to his room.
"H-Hey, why are we here," he asked.
"Nap time," I said as I yawned and laid down.
He laughed and laid down with me. I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me back and parted slightly, both our eyes half lidded. I swear with his eyes like that, it drove me crazy. He kissed me deeply and and licked my bottom lip and I happily gave him what he wanted. He had dominance right away but it wasn't ruff. We parted for breath and he kissed down my neck and sucked and my sweet spot leaving a mark. He pecked my lips and hugged me.
"Love you (y/n)," he said.
"Love you too Liu," I said happily.

Hey guys it's me Ayaka :33 so for wedding colors well have a contest. Comment the colors and the one with most comments wins. Congrats on your marriage guys ;)