Chapter 24

THERE WILL BE A LEMON HERE. I WILL PUT UP A WARNING AND SAY WHEN IT STOPS IM SORRY IN ADVANCED

your POV
______________________
When Liu fell asleep, I remembered about last night. I checked his hand and saw the bite marks. When touched them, Liu moved a bit.
'They must hurt,' I thought.
I slowly got up and went to get some bandages.
Once I got the bandages, I went back to the room. I got the peroxide and the cotton ball and I cleaned the bites. All of a sudden, Liu immediately drew his hand back.
"What the hell," he asked as he held his hand.
"S-Sorry! I was trying to clean your hand where you bit yourself," I said.
"That's fine," he said.
"Well give me back your hand so I can put the bandage," I said.
He gave me his hand and I wrapped the bandage on it.
"Thanks," he said.
"No problem," I said happily.
When I finished, we laid down again.
*lemon begins*
We kissed and slowly it became rougher. He nibbled my bottom lip and I gave him permission. I put my hands around his neck and we had a war. I let him win and flipped us.
"Hmm debating whether to let you or not," he said.
"I'm not giving you an option," I said.
"Take off your shirt," I said.
"Fine," he said as he took it off.
"Now-," he cut me off by flipping us.
"Now I'm in control," he said huskily.
He pinned my hands above my head and intertwined our fingers. He kissed me roughly and started to kiss down my neck. I moaned softly as he nibbled my sweet spot. In the blink of an eye, I was only in my underwear. I flipped us again and said," my turn."
I straddled him and kissed down his neck. I sucked on his sweet spot and grinded against him. He groaned and I smirked. I took off his pants and rubbed him through his boxers.
"Damn it (y/n)," he groaned.
I took off his boxers and licked the tip. His breath became quick and he groaned.
"Baby please stop teasing me," he begged.
I put him in my mouth and began sucking while using my hands for what I couldn't get. He moaned and I smirked. I hummed against him and he threw his head back. I went faster and he bucked his hips.
"Baby," he moaned.
I continued and went faster.
"(Y-y/n) *moans* I -I'm c-close," he said.
He came and he moaned loudly. I swallowed and he flipped us.
"Your turn," he said huskily.
He took off my underwear and put a finger. He went at a slow pace but slowly added another finger and went faster.
"Liu please," I said.
"Excuse me," he asked.
"Please Liu, go faster," I said.
He added more fingers and went faster.
"Liu," I moaned breathlessly.
He went even faster and stopped. I looked at him and he smirked.
"Liu," I complained.
"What's up," he asked.
"Please," I said.
"Please what," he asked.
"Please just fuck me already," I said.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and he thrusted into me and started at a extremely fast pace.
"L-Liu," I moaned.
He moaned and went faster.
"(Y-y/n)," he moaned.
He hit my special spot and I moaned loudly.
"Come on baby, yell for me," he said huskily.
"Liu," I yelled/moaned.
He kept pounding into me and I moaned/screamed.
"L-Liu I'm gonna-," he cut me off by saying," me too."
"L-Liu," I yelled/moaned.
"(Y/n)," he moaned.
*lemon over*
We laid down and he put the blanket over us. Liu pulled me close to him and I nuzzled my head into his chest.
"Hey, wanna take a bath," he asked as he kissed my forehead.
"Sure," I said.
"Then let's go," he said.
"What? You're staying here," I said.
"Why," he asked with a pouty face.
"Cause," I said.
"I've seen you naked before, what's the problem now," he asked.
"Liu," I said as my cheeks became red.
He laughed and sat up.
"Let's just take a bath," I said.
"I win," he asked.
"Yeah," I said.
"Yay," he said happily.
'He can be such a kid sometimes,' I thought as I smiled softly.
"Caught you staring," he whispered into my ear.
I blushed and he kissed my cheek. We went to the bathroom and I turned on the shower.
"Hm that still works," Liu asked.
"I'm guessing so," I said.
I looked at him and said," no funny business ok."
"Ok," he said.
I stepped in the bath tub and the water was cold. I yelped and Liu laughed. He turned the knob and it got warm.
"Thanks," I said.
"No problem," he said.
I got the 2 in 1 shampoo and put some in my hair. I waited for a bit to make sure it washed right and rinsed it off. I looked at Liu and his hair was in his eyes. I laughed and he looked at me.
"What's so funny," he asked.
"Your hairs in your eyes," I said.
He just went -_- and rinsed his hair.
"Liu," I asked.
No reply. Fine if he wanted to be like that I'd be like that too. I got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around me and went to get the dress I got along with the underclothes... And the hair drier.  When I found the clothes, I changed. The dress that I got was white with a red lining at the top and it was a little below my knee. (The one in the picture.)
I turned around and saw Liu.
"Were you watching me get dressed," I asked.
"Maybe," he said.
"Pervert," I said.
"Am not, I believe I've seen you change before," he said.
"Shut up," I said as my cheeks became red.
"(Y/n), are you embarrassed," he teased.
"N-No," I said as I walked back to the bathroom.
"Yes you are," he teased.
I stuck my tongue out at him and closed the bathroom door.
I plugged in the hair dryer and fluffed my hair. When I was done with half of my hair, I started the other side but saw Liu leaning against the wall behind me.
"How'd you get in here," I asked.
"I'm trained at sneaking in. Plus, it's not that hard to sneak up behind you," he said.
"You're not supposed to sneak in. You could've knocked," I said as I continued drying my hair.
"Would you have let me in," he asked.
"Nope," I said.
"So why bother," he asked.
"It's called privacy," I said as I looked him in the eye through the mirror.
"All you're doing is drying your hair," he said.
"Well now I'm drying your hair," I said as I went over to him and started fluffing his hair.
Out of nowhere, the hair dryer turned into a gun and I had it pointed at Lius head.