Chapter 36

There may be a lemon :3 read at your own risks. I'll put a notice when it starts and when it ends.

Your POV
_________________
"Stay out of this sully," I growled.
"Fine, you don't understand something ask and I'll tell you," Liu hissed.
"I don't know, how do I know youre who you say you are," I asked coldly.
Liu glared at me.
"For all I know these thoughts were put into my head too," I said.
"Just shut up and ask him (y/n)."
"(Y/n)! Just listen to him would you!" Kyoko said.
"It'd be best if you stopped being so stubborn." Sayaka said.
"Got off your tantrum," he asked.
"I don't know, have you stopped being mad over a kiss on my cheek," I asked.
"Tsk," Liu said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Stop it you two!"
"Yeah just shut up," I said.
"Alright mrs.know-it-all, ask away," he said.
"My name," I asked.
"(Y/n) (l/n). But since youre engaged to me, (y/n) woods," he said.
"Age?"
"You just turned 17," he said.
"My favorite color?"
"(F/c)."
"Do I have any actual siblings?"
"No."
"Favorite thing to do?"
"Ice skate, or spend time with me and the others."
"Others?"
"Right, right. You don't remember that," he said.
"No shit," I muttered.
"Excuse me," he asked.
"Nothing," I said.
"You were a creepypasta. Slender took that away from you by resetting your body and injecting you with a medicine."
"Creepypasta?"
"A killer."
I gasped... I killed people?
"You're actually pretty good at killing, you've killed about 100 people," he said nonchalantly.
"What?! No, I can't do that," I said.
"In fact you can. You're killer name was Grim Silencer," he said.
I remember seeing something in the news like that but it's a little hazy.
"You said something about 'resetting my body', what do you mean?"
"Slender took away all your memories, powers, and I do believe he gave you back your sanity and virginity," he said as he put his head on his hand.
My face became red and I threw a pillow at him. He caught it and laughed.
"Wait... I had lost my virginity before," I asked as I hugged a pillow.
"Yep," he said with a smirk.
"To who,"I asked.
"Me," he said.
My face became redder and I hid it in the pillow.
"Please, you enjoyed it," he said.
I glared at him and started wrestling with him. He held my wrists so I wouldn't hit him and he flipped us. I managed to flip us and free my wrists but he flipped us again. This repeated until I finally gave up.
"Fine, fine! You win," I said breathlessly.
"Of course I win," he said.
He leaned next to my ear.
"I am a killer after all. I've killed countless people and my reactions skills, timing, and fighting skills are perfect," he whispered.
I shivered and he smirked. He let go of me and got off me.
"How do I really know I'm engaged to you," I asked. He showed me his hand and I saw a ring almost identical to mine but less girly.
"One last question, how did I fall in love with a jerk like you," I asked with a smirk.
"Haha very funny," he said sarcastically.
"It's true! You were yelling at me a second ago just because Jack kissed my cheek," I said as I got up and fixed my clothes. I let my hair down and put the hair clip in the box. I took off the necklace and scarf as well.
I felt my back hit the wall and i saw Liu with his hands besides my head.
"Remember one thing," he said.
"You're my fiancé, so nobody can touch you except me," he whispered huskily.
LEMON BEGINS
I sort of remember the feeling of his hands on my body. Oh how I wanted to feel them caress me again.
"Liu," I said quietly.
He looked at me questioningly.
"C-Can you move please," I said.
He pressed his body against my mine and said," no."
I squirmed around and he smirked.
"Getting a little too hot (y/n)," he asked with a smirk.
I shook my head and he wrapped my legs around his waist. He lifted me into the air and kissed my neck. I put my hands on his shoulders and my heart raced. When he found a certain spot I held onto his shoulders tightly. He tried to get me to make a sound but I resisted.
"(Y/n)," he sang.
He put his hand under my shirt and on my stomach. I gasped and he took off my shirt. His hands unclipped my bra and he slowly removed it. Right now, the heat I felt was becoming too much to handle and I thought I was going to die. He attached his mouth to my chest and I moaned from the feeling.
"About time," he said.
He continued and didn't stop till I had moaned again.
"Hey (y/n), you ok," Susan asked.
"Yeah, just have a headache again," I said trying to keep my voice in control.
Liu put me down and smirked mischievously.
'No!' I mouthed.
He unbuckled my belt and took off my pants.
"Ok, do you need anything? I'll call Jack if you want," she said.
Liu growled a bit and grinded against me.
"N-No," I said trying to hold back my moans.
"Ok night (y/n)," she said as she left.
Liu stopped and said," jeez. I'm gonna have to sound proof the walls."
He got a small device out of his pocket and put it on the door.
"There! That should help," he said.
"Hey you're still fully clothed," I complained.
"Then undress me," he said huskily.
"You do it," I said seductively.
He took off his jacket and his shirt. I motioned him to me and we kissed roughly. He pressed me against the wall and I put my legs around his waist again. I ran my hands through his hair and he licked my bottom lip. I gave him permission and our tongues danced. We parted and i smirked. I pushed him to the bed and took off his pants. I straddled him and his breathing stopped for a moment. I began to grind him and he threw his head back.
"Fuck! Baby," he groaned.
I moaned quietly and went harder. He moaned and he began panting. I kept going until he was squirming in pain. I got off him and took off his boxers. I saw his friend and Liu smirked.
"Like what Cha see," he asked.
"Shut up," I said.
I put him in my mouth and his hips bucked.
"Nu uh uh. We take this at my pace," I said.
Liu groaned and I bobbed my head quickly.
"Shit," he moaned loudly.
I deep throated him when he bucked his hips again.
"B-Baby! J-J-Just like that," he moaned.
I continued until he said," I-I'm c-close."
I stopped and hummed. He released and I swallowed the liquid. He laid there on cloud 9 and I smiled. I got on top of him and pecked his lips. In a swift movement he took off my underwear.
"Tired but still ready to continue," I teased.
"Damn r-right," he said.
I slowly lowered myself onto him and tears prickled my eyes.
"F-Fuck," I said.
"You ok," he asked.
I nodded and he held my waist. Once I was completely on him, tears fell from my eyes. Liu sat up and kissed me gently. I adjusted a bit and moved my hips a bit.
"Fucking shit," Liu muttered as he threw his head back.
I moaned and put my head on his shoulder. I slowly began to ride him.
"Mmm baby," Liu moaned.
I went faster and Liu helped.
"A-Ahh! L-Liu," I moaned loudly.
"Fuck this," he said.
Liu flipped us to where I was bottom and he topped. He put my legs around his waist and began to thrust slowly.
"Liu," I complained.
"Too bad, we're gonna take it slow today," he said.
"At least a little faster," I asked.
"Fine," he said.
He picked up his pace and started to go a bit faster. Each thrust was slow but ended with such force, the bed would hit the wall.
"L-Liu," I moaned.
He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
*knock,knock*
"(Y/n), you still awake," Jack asked.
We stayed quiet... Or at least I did. Liu began to suck my sweet spot again and slowly thrusted. I heard Jack leave and we waited for a bit.
Liu continued his thrusts and found a special spot.
"L-Liu," I yelled.
"(Y-Y/n)," he moaned.
"I-I'm c-close l-Liu," I moaned.
"Same," he groaned.
"Liu," I screamed.
"(Y/n)," he yelled.
LEMON ENDS
Liu laid down next to me and we intertwined our fingers.
"I love you (y/n)," he said as he kissed my cheek.
"I love you too Liu," I said as I kissed his forehead.
Then we fell asleep.