Chapter 27

Lius POV
___________________
"What weirdos."
"Hey, they say Liu actually beat up some gang."
"For all we know he'll kill one of us!"
I walked through the hallways of school alone. It was so lonely... No one understood.
"I understand."
"Who are you?"
"I'm sully. You're worst nightmare."
The scenery morphed and saw everyone from the mansion dead. Their lifeless bodies in front of me.
"Liu," a familiar voice asked.
I looked and saw (y/n).
"(Y/n)," I said as I went to her side.
"Why? Why did you do this," she asked.
"I-I didn't do this," I said.
"The blood is all over you. You're knife is covered in blood, and I saw all of it," she said as tears fell from her cheeks.
"No... No I didn't do it! (Y/n) you have to believe me," I begged.
All of a sudden my hand was being pulled and I tried to resist the pull. When the pull got too strong I let go and I started stabbing (y/n).
"STOP!! PLEASE JUST STOP," I yelled.
When it stopped, I saw (y/n)... Dead. I yelled and cried.
"This is what you want, is it not,"a little girls voice said.
"No i didn't want any of this," I said.
"Now you're truly alone," the voice said.
I yelled and started to try and wake (y/n) up.
"(Y/n)! Please! Please wake up," I begged as tears fell from my eyes.
*end of dream*
"Liu!"
My eyes snapped open and I sat up. My breathing was short and quick, my heart was beating really fast. I looked around and saw (y/n).
"Owwww more of a warning next time," she said as she rubbed her head.
"(Y/n)," I asked a little above a whisper.
She looked at me and tilted her head sideways. Tears fell from my eyes and I hugged her tightly.
"L-Liu," she asked.
"You're ok. You're ok," I said.
She hugged me and said," of course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I be?"
"Looks like you didn't sleep well Liu."
"Yeah. You kept yelling in your sleep. Then you started yelling out my name too," she said.
I hugged her a little tighter.
"Everything alright Liu?"
"Y-Yeah just a nightmare," I said.
"Want to talk about it," she asked.
I shook my head and looked her in the eyes.
"(Y/n), I love you more than anything in the entire world. You mean more to me than words can describe and I promise I'd never do anything that'd hurt you," I said.
"Liu," she whispered.
She smiled and hugged me.
"I love you too you weirdo!! I always will! I'll continue to love you with all my heart," she said.
I hugged and then pulled away. She looked at me questioningly and I smirked. I leaned in and she blushes madly.
"L-L-L-Liu, I-I-," I cut her off by kissing her.
She was shocked at first, but soon kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer. I was sitting down with one leg a little up and she was kinda straddling me except her legs were on either side of my waist and she was standing on her knees. Her hands went to my hair and she started running her fingers through my hair. I tugged at her bottom lip lightly and she denied. We parted and she had that glint in her eyes. I smirked and said," wanna play like that?"
She put her hands on my shoulders and I put my hands on the bed to support me.
"I don't know, do I ," she said playfully.
"Fine," I said.
I got her off me and laid down.
"Night," I said.
"Eh? But Liu," she protested.
I turned slightly and stuck my tongue out at her.
"You should sleep."
"Yeah. You should since you had a nightmare," she said.

Your POV
____________________
I went over and laid down next to Liu.
"You sure it's ok," Liu asked.
"Yeah," I said with a smile.
I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and got up. However, I felt something stop me.
"Liu," I asked.
He sat up and looked me straight in the eye. I blushed and he put a hand on my back, the other hand had my hand which was intertwined with mine.
"(Y/n)... I," he stopped and kissed me.
I kissed back and put my free arm around his neck. We pulled away and I hugged him.
"I love you, Liu," I said.
"I love you too (y/n)," he said.
He let go of me and I let go of him. I went around the house to wander around.
'It bothers you doesn't it?'
A little.
'Why does it bother you?'
Even though we live in the same house, in my opinion he's still distant... And we spend time together just not a lot.
Tears fell from my eyes and I sat on the couch in the living room. I've never felt so alone before... I wonder what's wrong with me.
I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I curled myself into a little ball and fell asleep.