Chapter 39

Your POV
_________________
"Slenderman went to go visit his bros for 2 weeks so you'll be ok for now," Sally said.
Everyone started to hate slender after he made me leave.
"How about we all sleep in the living room tonight," Jane suggested.
"Yeah," everyone yelled happily.
Everyone went to go get air mattresses and blankets to get ready.
Liu laid down on the couch and I got some blankets and pillows. When I came back downstairs, nobody was here yet. I put the pillow under Lius head and he flinched a bit.
"Sorry," I said.
He mumbled and turned to face the couch.
'He's asleep,' I thought with a small smile.
I laid down on the couch and faced away from him. I put a blanket over us and closed my eyes. After a while, I felt arms wrap around my waist and light breathing on my neck.
"Liu," I asked.
"I just wanna cuddle with you," he mumbled.
I laughed a little and snuggled up against him. He put his forehead on the crook of my neck and we slowly fell asleep.

Janes POV
___________________
When we all went downstairs, we saw Liu and (y/n) asleep on the couch.
"Ben! Get the camera," Jeff whispered/yelled.
I smacked him across the head and said," shhhh!"
"Feisty, I like it," he said in a flirty way.
I rolled my eyes and ignored him.
Ben took a picture of them and we all laughed quietly. We started to inflate the air mattresses but they kind of made a lot of noise. Liu yawned and looked at us.
"You guys need help," he said.
"Sure," masky said.
"What about (y/n)? Won't she wake up," I asked.
"No. She used up a lot of energy. She may have become a half creepypasta but it will still take a toll on her body," masky said.
"So she'll stay asleep," Liu asked.
"Yep, and who would blame her," hoodie said.
"True," Toby said. 
After 1 hour, we finally finished inflating the mattresses, so we started to put blankets and all that.
"Hey, who's making dinner," Jeff asked.
"I think it's bens turn," I said.
"Shit... How does spehgetti sound," Ben asked.
We all nodded and Ben went to make dinner.
"Is (y/n) gonna eat," Ben asked.
"Make some for her just in case," Liu said.
"We're gonna go pick out some movies, we'll be right back," e.j said as him and Liu went upstairs.
While we were all settling in, (y/n) started to become restless in her sleep. I walked over to her and sat down besides the couch and she was quiet for a bit. She started yelling and crying but we couldn't understand what she was saying.
"Liu," she yelled.
"Someone get Liu," I said hurriedly.
Jeff and Sally went to go get him.
"(Y/n), wake up. It's just a dream," I said as I tried to wake her up... This only made it worse.
"(Y/n)," Liu asked worriedly as he went to her side.
"She's been screaming but we can't make out what she's saying. All we understood was Liu," I said as I moved away.

Lius POV
____________________
"(Y/n), come on wake up," I said as I put a hand on her cheek.
Tears streamed down her face but she wouldn't wake up.
"(Y/n), it's only a dream," I said gently.
"Here, this should help. It'll stop the nightmare and she'll wake up after 2 minutes," masky said as he passed me a bottle full of blue liquid.
I gently gave her the potion and she slowly calmed down. I breathed a sigh of relief, but I was still alert.
"Is she ok," Jane asked.
"Temporary sleep," hoodie said.
I held (y/n)s hand as I waited for her to wake up. Everyone was worried about (y/n) and we all wanted her to be ok. After the 2 minutes passed, (y/n) slowly woke up.
"Are you ok (y/n)," I asked worriedly.
She looked at me and started crying. I hugged her and she hugged me tightly.
"It's ok," I said.
I picked her up bridal style and Ben said," dinners done!"
"Sounds like a house wife," Jeff said.
We laughed and Ben started yelling at jeff.
"WOULD THE TWO OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP," I yelled angrily.
Everyone shut up and I walked over to the table. I sat (y/n) on the chair next to me, and everyone sat down too. Everyone started talking again and we all started eating. (Y/n) only ate a little.
"You ok," I asked worriedly.
"Yeah. Just a little sleepy," she said as she stood up.
"Where are you going," I asked.
"To wash my plate," she said.
"Don't worry about it (y/n), Im washing dishes tonight," E.J said.
"You sure," she asked.
E.J nodded.
"Alright," she said as she sat back down.
"You can lay down on one of the air mattresses if you want (y/n)," Toby said.
"Thanks," she said as she went to one of the mattresses.
I got up and went with her. She laid down and so did I. She put her head on my chest and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.
"I love you Liu," she said.
"I love you too (y/n)," I said as I kissed her forehead.
"Sorry," she said.
"For what," I asked confused.
"I think I might sleep all day," she said.
"That's ok. You need to," I said.
"But I want to be with all you," she said.
"We sleep all day and kill all night, are you really gonna think it's not ok," I said.
"Still," she said.
"Nope. It's all ok, you know we don't mind," I said with a smile.
"Fine. If anything happens, wake me up," she said.
"You got it," I said.
"Night Liu," she said.
"Night (y/n)," everyone said.
"WERE YOU GUYS SPYING ON US?!"