Chapter 18

Your POV
__________________
Me and Liu started a rough make out session. I wrapped my legs around him and tangled my hands in his hair. Then, someone knocked on the door.
"Hey (y/n), you forgot your medicine downstairs," e.j said.
We stopped kissing and I said," I have some extra up here."
Liu began to kiss down my neck and suck harshly.
"Alright, you sure," he asked.
I moaned a little and said," y-yes!"
Liu smirked and e.j left.
"Was that necessary," I asked.
"Very," he said.
He grinded against me and I moaned. He picked me up and we walked over to his desk. He sat me down on the desk but I got up. He looked at me curiously.
"Sit down," I said.
He sat down and I took off my clothes seductively. I only left my underwear on. He watched and scanned me. I motioned him over with my finger and in a sexy voice said," come here."
He walked over and I began to take off his clothes.
I left his boxers on and sat on his desk. He followed and placed himself between my legs. I began to grind on him and we both moaned. He massaged my chest and sucked on the other. I moaned loudly and he switched. When he finished having his fun, I pushed him onto a chair and took off his last clothing. I smirked and licked the tip. His breathing sped up and I smirked. I licked the side and he groaned.
"Baby please," he moaned.
"Please what,"I asked.
"Stop teasing me," he said.
I put him in my mouth and began bobbing my head slowly and slowly moved my hand for what I couldn't fit in my mouth.
"Baby please," he moaned.
He looked like he was about to cry from all this.
"Please go faster," he moaned.
I bobbed my head faster and his hips bucked. I deep throated him and he moaned loudly.
"Yes baby~ just like that," he moaned. 
I continued and went faster.
"B-Baby. I-I'm g-g-going to," I cut him off by moaning against him.
He moaned loudly and he came. He panted and I swallowed.
"Baby, you backing out," I asked sexily.
"H-Hell no. You still need to be punished," he said.
I sat on his desk and said,"than do it."

"(Y/n), Liu. Come down stairs please," slender said telepathically.

Liu and I sighed and got redressed.
"And I was so looking forward to that," he groaned as he fell onto the bed.
"Stop being like that. Besides think of it as karma for leaving me alone for an entire month," I said.
He stood up and walked over to me. He stood right in front of me and he had a serious look yet a hint of sadness in his eyes. I blushed lightly.
"L-Liu," I asked.
He put his hand on my cheek and said," I'm sorry. I'd redo it all if I could."
His eyes became watery a bit and I had no words.
'Say something!" Sayaka said.
'I don't know what to say..'
'Leave (y/n) alone Sayaka." Kyoko said.
Tears fell from Lius eyes and I instantly hugged him.
"(Y/n)," he asked.
I began crying as well. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.
"Hey don't cry, please," he said.
"I-I'm glad you're here with m-me again. I-I missed you so much L-liu. I was a-always wondering when you'd come back," I said between sobs.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he kept saying.

"Children downstairs now," slender said.

"We have to go," I said.
"Yeah but I don't want to let go off you," he said.
"Neither do I but we have to," I said.
We parted and He wiped my tears away.
"Don't cry anymore ok. You're better when you smile," he said.
"Well in moments like these it's hard to smile," I said.
"Well I'll do everything to keep that smile on your face. I promise you that," he said.
I smiled and he did too.
He wiped away his years and said," see, there's that smile I love."
He picked me up bridal style and we went downstairs.
"About time. What were you two doing," Jeff asked.
"Well (y/n) didn't want to wake up," he said.
"Well in sorry (y/n) but we must discuss a very important subject," slender said.
"It's ok," I said.
Liu sat down and sat me across his lap.

Lius POV
_________________
I sat down and put (y/n) across my lap. I didn't want to let her go and she didn't seem to mind. I had one arm holding her up and the other on her waist. She put her head in the crook of my neck and her breathing started to become less frequent.
"You sleepy," I asked.
"Yeah," she mumbled.
"Then rest. I'll tell you what happened later," I said as I kissed her cheek.
"There are people who are actually trying to track us down to kill us and mess with our powers," slender said.
Everyone started mumbling.
"We can't be found but as a safety precaution, everyone will sleep in groups of 2," he said.
"You may pick who. Also, they target girls mostly so make sure there's at least 1 girl in your group," he said.
"As for the messing with the powers, I will be looking into that so for now don't use your powers. For all we know, they switched our powers," he said as he left.
"We all know who's already going to be together," Jane teased as everyone looked at me and (y/n).
"Duh. She's my girlfriend," I said.
"Psh he just wants to have 'fun'," Ben said.
"Do not," I said.
"Really -.- cause it's been a month since you guys talked and you magically come back," Jane said.
I held (y/n) tighter.
"That doesn't prove I only date her to use her for that," I said.
"Dude I heard her through the door when I took her medicine," e.j said.
"Again. I love her, I don't use her," I said.