Chapter 32

Your POV
_________________
I woke up and felt arms around my waist. I looked back and saw Liu peacefully sleeping. I put my hands over his and he flipped his hands and intertwined our fingers.
"I know you're awake Liu,"I laughed quietly.
"No I'm not," he said as he put his head on my shoulder.
"Yes you are," I mumbled.
He kissed my sweet spot and I moaned a little.
"I'll always protect you. I'll always love you, remember that," he said seriously.
I had no words to say so I nodded.
"Liu," I asked.
"Yeah," he asked.
"Are you alright," I asked.
"Yeah," he said.
"Are you sure," I asked.
He nodded.
"Let's go downstairs," he suggested.
"Ok. You going like that," I asked.
"Yeah, and if you feel jealous say the word and I'll kiss you like no tomorrow," he said.
"O-Ok," I said.
We got up and went down stairs.
"Woah look at the hottie," Ben said.
Liu put an arm around me.
"Wait... (Y/n) is that you," Ben asked.
"Yep," I said.
"What happened to you," he asked.
"Why don't you go ask Toby," I said.
Everyone looked at Toby.
"MASKY," Toby yelled.
Everyone looked at masky.
"(Y/n) will have all her memories erased of us and become human again. She's no longer safe here, so we'll be taking her to a safe place with a new family," masky said.
"What?!" Everyone yelled.
"Slenders orders," masky said.
Everyone started arguing and I sat on the stairs.
"You ok," Liu asked worriedly.
I shook my head and said,"I'm going to lose you and the awesome family I have here! None of this is fair."
He hugged me and said," I'm going to bring you back, and you'll be able to be with us again."
All of a sudden, slender appeared. Everyone was quiet and me and Liu stood up. Liu pulled me to him and I hugged him.
"You all are aware of what's going on correct," slender asked.
"Yeah! This isn't fair! We can protect her," e.J yelled.
"This will be done regardless of everyone's opinion," slender said.
Everyone began yelling and i started crying.
Why does this have to go down like this? I'm going to lose everything.
"It's ok, I promise," Liu said with a shaky voice.
I looked at Liu and he wiped my tears away.
"Don't cry. Please don't cry (y/n)," he said.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.
"I don't want to leave Liu," I said between kisses.
"I don't want you to leave either but I promise I'll find you," he said.
He pulled me as close as he could and he put his hands on my waist. For a moment, time froze and it was only the two of us.
"Liu, (y/n). It's time children," slender said.
We parted and I stepped away from Liu. He held my hands and intertwined our fingers.
"Can I tell everyone something first," I asked.
Slender nodded and me and Liu walked to where slender was.
"I know this will probably be the last time I see any of you and I wanted to say a few things to everyone," I said.
Everyone was quiet as they looked at me.
"Jeff, Jane, Nina, you guys are in your own league of killing but you're still the people that make living here interesting," I said.
They smiled and Nina started crying.
"Ben, even though you were a jackass when I first met you, I loved to play video games with you," I said.
Ben started crying and Sally hugged him.
"Sally, my adorable little sister, I'm glad I met you. Without you, I wouldn't have met anyone here," I said as tears slipped.
Liu squeezed my hand a bit and put the other arm around my shoulder comforting.
"E.J, you're like an older brother to me and we've had our fights but I will always care about you," I said.
E.J sniffled and everyone laughed a bit.
"To the proxies, you bunch of asses. You make my life funny and I adore that about you. Thanks for trying to make my stay here nice," I said.
"Was that an insult or compliment," Toby asked.
"Compliment," I said.
"Smile and grinny, thanks for all the cuddles when I needed them. I'll miss them," I said.
They climbed up the stairs and sat down.
"Clocky, I hope you finally confess to him and when you do send me the news... Even though I won't remember I'm sure I'll be happy," I said with a smile.
She blushed and everyone smiled.
"To everyone, I love you all. I'm glad I had a real family. Thank you so much," I said.
"We love you too (y/n)," they all said.
I smiled through the tears and wiped them away.
"Live your lives happy and if you want go visit me or stalk me or whatever slender let's you do," I said as I glared at slender.
"Now my last and best speech," I said as I looked at Liu.
"Liu, I'm glad I met you. I'm glad with all the adventures we've had, and I'm glad that I'm married to you. I love you Liu," I said with a smile.
Everyone gasped and cheered.
"I love you too (y/n)," he said.
"Very well. It's time to go (y/n)," slender said.
"If anything happens to her I swear I'll hurt you," Liu told the proxies.
"Alright alright," hoodie said.
Liu gave me one last kiss and he gave me his scarf.
"I expect you'll give it back," he asked.
"Of course," I said.
We hugged and I tried not to cry.
"I promise I'll find you," he whispered.
"I'll wait for you," I said.
We parted. Then masky stood at my right side, hoodie on my left, Toby in back of me and slender in front.
"I'll miss everyone," I said.
Smiley injected a shot in my arm and said," when you wake up, you won't remember anything."
I nodded and in the blink of an eye I saw a house.