Chapter 9

Lius POV
__________________
I woke up and yawned. I looked around and saw a peacefully sleeping (y/n) next to me. I smiled and moved some strands of (h/c) hair out of her face.
"Liu," she muttered.
She smiled softly and continued to sleep.
I got up and looked outside. It was already afternoon. Crap! Slendys gonna kill us!!
I picked (y/n) up bridal style and started walking to the mansion. However about halfway through the walk, (y/n) woke up.
"Morning sleeping beauty," I said.
"Morning Liu," she said as she rubbed her eye.
"Your adorable sometimes you know that," I said.
She blushed and smiled.
As I continued walking, (y/n) was messing with my scarf. Out of the blue, she froze and started looking around panicking.
"Liu we need to run," she said as she tried to get out of my arms.
I began running and (y/n) began shaking.
"(Y/n)? Are you ok," I asked.
"I-I-It's them," she said as she began crying.
I looked back and nobody was there. I held her tightly to my chest and jumped onto a tree branch that was way above the ground and we were well hidden.
"Hey (y/n), it's ok I'm here. Now please try not to make any noise," I said softly.
She nodded and started to calm down. I looked down and saw a group of girls.
"Where'd she go," one of the girls said.
"Well i need to find her! She's the reason me and Justin broke up," I'm guessing the leader said.
"Jasmine, we should leave," another girl said.
The girl I assumed jasmine sighed and I saw a knife. Then they all started leaving.
"L-Liu, you're hugging me very tightly," (y/n) said.
"Sorry," I said as I sat her on my lap.
"They were going to kill me... And jasmine was going to make you her boyfriend," she said as she began crying.
"(Y/N)," I said gently as I picked up by her chin.
I pressed my lips to hers and she kissed back. We intertwined our hands and I held her with my free hand.
"(Y/n), I won't ever leave you. I love you, never forget," I said as we continued.
"Liu," she whispered.
We parted for air and I put my forehead against hers.
"I love you Liu," she said.
"I love you too (y/n)," I said.
I wiped her tears and we intertwined our hands again.
"Let's go back to the mansion," I said.
She nodded and I began jumping from tree to tree to get to the mansion faster. When we finally got to the mansion, I walked up the stairs and (y/n) started burning up.
"(Y/n)? Are you ok," I asked.
She nodded and I continued to go up the stairs. When I opened the doors, she started panting.
"(Y/n) what's wrong," I asked starting to worry.
"I-I can't breath. It hurts," she said breathlessly.
I ran to slenders office and she started to whimper in pain. When I saw Slendy I told him," Help her please!"
He got (y/n) and he told me to lock the door. I explained what happened and he sighed.
"Liu... She's going to die," he said.
"Save her then," I yelled.
"Well if you really want to save her, she'll have to become a creepypasta," he said.
I punched the wall and ran my hands through my hair. I looked at (y/n) and I was faced with a very tuff decision; let her die or let her become a killer. She's so sweet and she's sane!
"Do it," I finally said.
While Slendy was looking through the potions, he passed me one that would take away the pain and slow down the process for (y/n).
"Here (y/n), this will help," I said as I helped her sit up a bit so she could drink it. Once she finished, I put the container on the floor.
"(Y/n), you're going to become a creepypasta so you'll become a murderer just like the rest of us," I said.
"That...that sounds fun," she muttered.
"Hey stay awake please," I begged her.
"Ok," she said.
"Alright, (y/n) this is going to hurt but please bare with it," he said.
(Y/n) nodded and she held my hand tightly. A (f/c) sparkle went around the room and then a blue light and a red light appeared.
"Don't hurt her!" The blue and red light said.
"It must be done or else she'll die," Slendy said.
It was quiet until (y/n) started screaming.
"L-Liu! It hurts! Make it stop," she begged and began crying.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I said as a squeezed her hand.
She continued yelling and I couldn't stand it anymore.
"Stop it slender," I yelled angrily.
"Distract (y/n) from the pain!" The blue and red circles yelled.
"(Y/n)? (Y/n) listen to me," I said.
She nodded and looked at me as best as she could.
"Focus on me ok," I said.
She nodded.
"Ok ummm," I couldn't think of anything to do.
I pressed my lips onto hers gently and she responded. I licked her bottom lip, and she didn't hesitate to give me permission. We weren't going as rough or fast as usual, in fact we were going slow and gentle. We parted and I put my forehead on hers.
"I love you so much (y/n)," I said breathlessly.
"I-I love you t-too," she said as she smiled.
"Alright, it's done. (Y/n) is a creepypasta," he said.
The blue and red light had disappeared and the (f/c) light landed on (y/n)s head. Her hair was now (1f/c) with a black streak.
Slendy passed her a mirror and she smiled.
"I like it," she said happily.
"You look awesome," I said.
I hugged her and she made an 'eep' sound.
"Looks like she'll be sensitive for a while so be careful," he said.
"Ok," we said.
"Well I'll be taking my leave, bye Children," he said as he left.

Your POV
___________________
Liu looked me with a weird look in his eyes.
"So you're sensitive are you," he asked.
"L-Liu-," he cut me off by pinning me to the floor.
He started to suck on my sweet spot.
"L-Liu," I moaned loudly.
"I think this is going to work out for you and me," he said.
"B-But Liu~ I'm still sore from yesterday," I complained.
"Yeah but do you really want me to stop," he asked huskily.
"No but-," he cut me off by picking me up and we went to his room.
This was going to be a long yet awesome night.