Chapter 10

Your POV
________________
"YOU TWO WAKE UP," toby yelled as he opened the door.
I sat up and held the blanket to me.
"WHAT THE HELL TOBY," Liu yelled.
Toby froze and ran out of the room.
"SLENDER! SLENDER," he yelled.
Liu sighed and laid back down. I did the same and laughed a bit.
"He's so weird," I said.
"Tell me about it," Liu said.
I nuzzled next to Liu and sighed contently. He wrapped his arms around me and i picked my head up to look at him.
"I love you," we both said at the same time.
We laughed and I gave him a kiss.
'Let's mess with him,' I thought.
I made it seem like it was going to last a while but I pulled away. Liu made a pouty face and I just smiled.
"(Y/n)," he whined.
"Yes," I asked innocently.
"This isn't funny," he said.
"I think it is," I said.
"Well it's not," he said.
I sat up and held the blanket to me. I got Lius jacket and put it on and I also put on his scarf. I got up and walked to his closet to get some clothes. I got one of my black long sleeve shirts that stuck to my body, and a pair of my pants, and some underclothes.
"Be right back," I said as I went to change.
When I finished changing, I straightened my hair and put some lipgloss. I smiled and put back on
Lius jacket and scarf.
"Oh liu~ I want to go downstairs and beat Ben at just dance again~," I said as I opened the door.
I looked around and didn't see Liu.
"Liu," I asked. I felt arms wrap around my waist and take off the scarf. Then I felt a pair of lips on my neck. I tilted my head to give him more access.
"L-Liu," I moaned.
He pulled me closer to him and sucked harder.
"Liu, oh Liu," I moaned loudly.
"Alright alright. If we don't stop I'll end up going another round with you," he whispered into my ear.
I shivered and moaned softly at his words.
"Liu... I love you," i whispered breathlessly.
"I love you too," he said.
He turned me around and we kissed. When we pulled apart, he looked at my outfit.
"You look hot," he said.
"You're not so bad yourself," I said.
I took off the jacket and gave it to him.
"Here," I said happily.
He got the jacket and picked up his scarf. He put the scarf around me and we smiled.
"Come on let's go downstairs," he said.
I nodded and he grabbed my hand, and we intertwined our fingers. We went downstairs and Everyone stared at us.
"What," I asked.
"Ben wants to challenge you to Mario kart and if you lose you have to do his chores for 1 week," Jeff said.
"Mario kart," i asked.
"You've never played," Jane asked.
"Nope," I said.
"Well she's gonna have double the chores then," masky said.
"It was nice knowing you (y/n)," E.J said.
"I'm going to die," I asked getting worried.
"No but Ben has a bunch of chores," Liu said shivering.
"Can someone teach me how to play," I asked.
"I can. I'm pretty good at it," Liu said.
"Thanks liu," I said relieved.
"No problem! Now let's start playing," he said.
I nodded and we went to the game room. We started setting up everything and connected the remotes.
"Alright, let's start racing," he said.
He started explains how to accelerate and decelerate. He also showed me some cheats Ben didn't even know.
"Let's try it out," I said.
Toby got a remote and we began racing.
"You can do this (y/n)," Liu said.

(Y/N) WINS

Everyone started cheering and I hugged Liu.
"I will so win Ben," I said happily.
"Excuse me," Ben asked.
"You're excused," I said.
"You can't beat me at Mario kart! You can try if you want though princess," he said.
"She's mine back off," Liu growled as he hugged me.
Ben rolled his eyes and threw a controller at me. Liu caught it before it would of hit my head.
"Let's start," Ben said.
Liu passed me the remote and the count down began.
3
2
1
Go!
I used a trick to make me go faster.

TIMESKIP

Everyone looked at the tv and stayed quiet.
"I...lost?"
"I won!!"
I ended up winning and Ben lost. I yelled happily and jumped around. Oh and one of my new pasta power s kicked in. I started teleporting to random spots happily.
"(Y/n)! You shouldn't be doing that! You're not completely in control," slender yelled.
"I've got this! Don't worry," I said.
All of a sudden my body went limp and I couldn't move. I tried teleporting but I couldn't and when I tried speaking I couldn't, hell I couldn't even see! My vision got blurry, what a great time to do that. Oh and did I forget to mention that I was falling from all the way from the 8th floor. The air flew by me and time went by slowly.
'I love you Liu,' I thought as my eyes closed.
I remembered the times id had both good and bad. Sayaka and kyoko were trying to talk to me but they sounded... Distant. Everyone else too, they were trying to tell me something.
'I'm sorry,' I thought as tears fell from my eyes.