Chapter 40

I woke up and almost everyone was awake... Some were still asleep.
"Hi Liu," L.J said.
"Hi," I mumbled tiredly.
"I suggest you fall back asleep, it's still 8 in the morning," he said.
"Fucking shit," I groaned.
I looked at (y/n) who was facing away from me. I put an arm around her and put my head on her shoulder. Then, i feel asleep.

Your POV
____________________
I woke up and noticed no one was home... Except Liu. I laughed a little and pecked his lips. He groaned and I laughed.
"You're so adorable sometimes... Like a kid," I whispered as i turned to him.
I moved hair strands from his face and messed up his hair again. He moved again and he had an innocent look in his face.
"Yep, like a little kid," I whispered with a smile.
In the blink of an eye, I was on my back with Liu on top of me.
"A kid huh," he asked with a smirk. "Y-You heard me," I asked as a blush crept up my cheeks.
"Yep, and you're wrong," he said.
"Wrong? H-," he cut me off by kissing me.
I kissed back and he bit my bottom lip lightly. I gave him permission and he gained dominance right away. His tongue massaged mine and I moaned. He smirked into the kiss and started to become rough. He intertwined our hands and held them above my head. We parted and he began to kiss my neck. If my breathing wasn't heavy after the kiss, it was now. He began to abuse my sweet spot and I moaned. I started panting and he left me a hickey. He smirked and I whined.
"Could a kid do that," he asked teasingly.
"W-Well yeah," I said.
I know, I know. I'm playing with fire. And it isn't my best idea.
"Oh really," he asked.
I nodded.

"Fine," he said as he let go of me. 

"Liu," I asked. 

"Kids don't have girlfriends," he said.

"Babbbyyyy you know I didn't mean it like that," I whined. 

"I'm just kidding. I love you too much to ever leave you," he said as he put his forehead against mine. 

We smiled and i hugged him,but we both ended up falling back on the bed. We laughed and then the doors burst open. 

"YOU TWO NEED TO HIDE LIKE NOW," Ben yelled at us. 

"Why," I asked.

"SLENDERS BACK!!!" Ben yelled. 

"CRAP," Liu and Sully said

Liu picked me up and we ran all the way to his room. When we got there, he put my down and locked the door. His eyes were wild and full of panic and fear. I walked over to him and put my hands on both of his cheeks. His eyes looked into mine as if searching for answers. 

"It's ok Liu, it's ok," I said reassuringly. 

He slowly calmed down and I smiled. He put his hand over one of mine and closed his eyes. All of a sudden, my body froze and pulsed. I fell to my knees and static overwhelmed my head. I covered my ears and tried to make it go away. No... I-It hurts... Stop...

"(Y/n)?! Can you hear me?"

I...I can't figure out who it is....

"Come on (y/n), answer me!"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I felt them pull me close to them and slowly the static died down and I slowly took in my surroundings again.

"..ok. It's all gonna go away don't worry. I'm sorry I brought you back to this...," Liu said. 

He had one hand on the back of my head and the other on my back. He held me tightly as yelling came from down stairs. I heard things being thrown, bottles shattering, chaos everywhere.

"What's going on," I asked. 

"It's nothing," he said. 

"Liu, I'm serious. What's going on?"