Chapter 37

Lius POV
__________________
I woke up and looked around.
"Where am I," I asked.
"At my house silly," a familiar voice said.
I looked and saw (y/n) putting on a shirt.
"Shit! I have to leave before your parents-," I was cut off by (y/n) giving my lips a peck.
"My parents went to visit aunt Anne," she said.
"How do you know," I asked.
"Jack texted me," she said.
"Oh jack texted you," I said as I narrowed my eyes and laid back down.
"Jeez Liu, you already took my virginity twice, I've never cheated on you, and Im engaged to you. What more do I need to prove that I love you," she asked.
"I know you love me. I don't trust Jack though," I said.
She sighed and all of a sudden, I felt something on my stomach. I looked and saw (y/n) sitting on my stomach.
"Hey," she said.
I looked at her shirt and notice how much her chest showed.
"Uhhh what are you wearing," I asked.
"Clothes," she said.
"Which I will remove if you go out in public like that," I said.
"Oh please, I have you," she said.
"True," I said.
She put her hands around my neck and laid down on top of me. She put her head on my shoulder.
"You ok," I asked.
"Yeah, just sleepy," she muttered.
"Rest," I said.
She shook her head.
"This time I'll stay while you sleep ok," I said.
"Promise," she asked.
"Promise," I said.
She laid down next to me and immediately fell asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled a bit and put her hands besides her head. I put my pants back on since I already had my boxers on. Come to think of it... Christmas was tomorrow night. I put on my shirt, and decided to go somewhere.

Your POV
___________________
*dream*
Liu and I were outside with some other people and i laughed as Liu hit everyone and they pretended to die.
All of a sudden, a doll that had a black face and red eyes said,"wake up," it said in a demonic voice.
*dream end*
My eyes shot open and I gasped. I looked around and didn't see Liu. His jacket was still here so I'm guessing he went somewhere and will come back later. I got his jacket and put it on. I smiled and snuggled into it.
'Maybe some anime,' I thought.
I put on a random anime I had and the room got hot. I took off my shirt and buckled up his jacket, then I put some shorts on. I laid down and read some manga. My phone rang and I answered it.
"Hello," I asked.
"Hey (y/n), it's Jack," Jack said.
"Hey bro, what's up,"I said.
"It's staring to snow here at aunt Anne's so we can't go home till maybe late tomorrow," he said.
"Oh... That's ok," I said.
"You sure? I can always call a taxi and me and Susan can go home," he said worriedly.
"Nah I'll be good. Besides last thing I want is for you two to get hurt," I said.
"Alright, call if you need anything," he said.
"I will," I said.
"Alright, love ya. Bye," he said.
"Love you too, bye," I said as I hung up.
I went back to reading my manga until I heard someone clear their throat. I looked and saw a very pissed Liu.
"Hi baby," I said.
"Don't 'baby' me," he growled.
"He's my brother," I said.
"He's my brother," he mimicked.
"Sully," I asked.
"What's up?"
I pointed to Liu and he laughed.
"Unless he lets me switch with him then I can't help you."
I groaned and laid down.
"What's up with you," Liu asked.
"Not much. Waiting for you to calm down," I said.
"Fine... I'm calm," he muttered.
I sat up and he smiled.
"Hey, why don't we go anywhere you want today," he asked.
"The mansion," I said subconsciously.
Lius looked at me shocked.
"What? What'd I say," I asked.
He put his hands on my shoulders and said," do you remember?"
"What are you talking abo-," I stopped myself and all of a sudden, I could feel the blood running through my body and my heart beat vibrated throughout my whole body. I saw woods, and a run down mansion. Inside, it was beautiful, 8 stories high? There were people everywhere and blood splattered around the walls. Random images came to mind of dead bodies and each time, I saw the murder weapon... A scythe? My hands twitched and I felt it in my hand. Slowly my clothes changed as well. My heart beat vibrated throughout my body again, and I started laughing.
"(Y/n)," Liu asked worriedly.
I looked and saw my scythe. I touched it and it disappeared. I smiled and gave Liu his jacket.
"N-No way," he said.
"Yes way," I said.
"How?! You're still human! This is nearly impossible," he said.
"I don't know, I blame you though," I said.
"This is amazing," he said happily.
I grabbed his hand and we jumped out my window.
"To the mansion," I yelled excitedly.