Chapter 1

Lauren's POV:
All the way to L.A I couldn't stop thinking about 'How would be to live there' I have always though about it because I wanted to live in L.A since I was 6 years old.
When I was there I started to put all my things inside the house, a few minutes later a freckled guy saw me "You need help?" he asked. "No thanks, I can carry everything." I answered. "I don't think you can carry everything." He said & picked a box "What are you doing?! I don't even know who you are!!" I yelled. He put the box on the floor "Oh, where are my manners. Hi, my name is Cameron & I'm your neighbor, & you are?" "Hi, my name is Lauren." "Now that you know me can I help you" "If you insist."
When we finished we both drank some water. "Thanks for the help Cameron, at the end I needed it." I said embarrassed. "No problem, it was a pleasure." We both went outside & he went back to his house.
Cameron's POV:
While I was walking home from Karan's house I saw I girl carrying a heavy box, she's so pretty, I asked her if she needed help but she said no so I decided to help her without her permission, I took a box & she yelled at me because she didn't knew who I was so I told her who I am & she let me help. I couldn't stop staring at her the whole time, she's so gorgeous!!
When we finished we drank some water & I went back home thinking about her.