Chapter 13

Lauren's POV: WHAT?! HE LOVES ME! "Cameron I-" I saw some tears rolling down Laura's checks, she ran away from where we were. No one noticed that. "I'm sorry but I have to go." I went running behind Laura, she entered inside the girls bathroom.
Laura's POV: Cameron loves Lauren, I felt my heart breaking in thousands of pieces. I rushed to the girls bathroom so they couldn't see me cry. I heard someone enter. "Laura, are you okay?" Lauren said in a sweet voice. "Yes! I'm just crying of joy! Cameron loves you!" She said. She was lying. "Come on Laura! You think I was born yesterday? I know that you're hurt because Cameron loves me & I know that you love him with all your heart." I said & gave her a hug." I will tell him that I don't like him. I don't want to see you like this." I said. Laura let go. "What are you saying?! It doesn't matter what you say he's gonna still be in love with you! Tell him the truth, that you love him! You know that I've been heartbroken ones, I can go through this again, I'll be okay, I promise." Laura said smiling. "I'm gonna tell him how I feel! Are you sure you're gonna be fine?" I said giving her a quick hug. "Of course! If Cam makes you happy that makes me happy." Laura said opening the door. "Ouch!" Someone said.