Chapter 10

Cameron's POV: I woke up a little nervous I didn't know how it's gonna be Lauren's reaction when she meets Laura. I got ready & went to Lauren's house. I knocked.
Lauren's POV: I heard a knock on the front door. I opened it. It was Cameron. "Hi Cam! How are you?" I said. "Great, great! Lauren can you come to my house at 2 pm?" He said a little bit nervous. "Yeah, su-" He interrupted me. "Thanks! Bye!" He said running to his house. "Bye!"
Laura's POV: I was so nervous! I was gonna meet Cameron & Lauren!
The plane landed. Cameron was waiting me outside I, obviously, gave him a hug. I was crying so hard! "Laura, please don't cry." He said in a soft voice. "But you're my idol! & I'm gonna meet Lauren!" I said crying even harder. 5 minutes later I finally calmed. "Why did you wanted me to meet Lauren today?" I asked. She asked while sitting in the car. "I don't know if I can tell you what happened because I don't know if she wants to tell it to you." He said.
We arrived to Cameron's house. "Okay, we have 5 minutes until Lauren comes here." He said nervous. "What?! 5 minutes?! I have to change my clothes!" I said worried. "Don't worry, you can change your clothes in the bathroom, first door right." He said. "Okay, thanks!" I said.
I went out of the bathroom. "Please wait on the backyard, I want to surprise Lauren." He said looking at the front door. "Sure!" I said rushing to the backyard.
Lauren's POV: I went to Cam's house & knocked. He opened it. "Hi Cam! Why did you want me to cone to your house?" I asked. "Oh nothing." He said while putting his hands on my eyes. "What are you doing Cam?" I said trying to put off his hands of off my eyes. "Wait a little bit please." He said, I started to walk with help of Cam's directions. He putted his hands out of my eyes. "WHAT?!"