Chapter 2

Cameron's POV:
I couldn't sleep thinking about her, she's sooooooo pretty!! I wanted to know more about her so I dressed up & had breakfast, I knocked her door.
Lauren's POV:
I couldn't sleep thinking about Cameron, I thought I saw him before. I tried to sleep again but someone knocked the door, I looked at the clock & it was 6 a.m!! I went downstairs & opened the door. It was Cameron!! "What do you want?!" "I just wanted to talk with you, but if you were sleeping we could talk in another moment." "No! It's okay, I wasn't sleeping, I couldn't." "Why?" "Well... I-I don't know, come in."
Cameron's POV:
We entered & sat on the coach "So... what did you wanted to talk me about?" "Well... I wanted to know a little bit about you." "Oh! Okay but I want you to answer to a question first." "Okay, ask me." "This can be a little bit awkward but, did I met you before? I remember you of something but I don't know what." "We never met before because I could remember such a gorgeous girl, I think you know me of Jessie I played Luke Ross." "OMG!! YOU'RE CAMERON MICA BOYCE!!!???" "Hahaha, I think so." "OH MY GOSHH!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL THIS TO NINA, JULIA & LAURA!!" "Hahaha, who are the girls you named?" "Oh, they're some girls I meet on Instagram thanks to the fan page I had when I was a child; Nina is from Germany, Julia is from Brazil but she was born in San Francisco & Laura is from Spain. They're like sisters to me & I want to meet them so bad!! We met thanks for the thing that we have in common, you." A tear ran down her check. "Awww, that's so sweet, don't cry please. Can you tell me the name of the fan page?" "O-oh, of course! It's @xmob_bboytruth_forever." "Okay, wow it's really amazing! I love it!" "Oh, thanks." She blushed a lot. ""Take your phone Lauren." "Okay, OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH CAMERON!!" She started crying & she hugged me tight, I wanted that hug to never end.