Chapter 26

Cameron's POV: "Karan saw me running when he was driving so he stopped & asked me why was I running & I told him that I saw Cameron kissing another girl, I didn't say Lauren's name because Lauren & Karan are dating, he told me to tell him the girl's name & I said no so he went out of the car & graved me & asked really mad who the girl was, I lied to him but he didn't believe it so he took me inside the car, I tried to went out but he had locked the door I punched & begged him to let me go but he slapped me on the face & shouted 'shut up bitch!' I started crying & begged again to let me go but he slapped me again, this time harder, & said that if I didn't stop crying & begging I was gonna end up really bad but I didn't stop. When we arrived to his house he opened my door & tried to scape but he graved me of my necklace & said 'what are you doing you piece of shit!' & pushed me towards him & broke the necklace. He graved me of my harm & took me inside his house & tied me to a chair & started beating me up & calling me names & that's all I can tell you because I fainted while he was beating me up." Laura said crying. "Don't worry princess, he won't hurt you anymore." I said trying to calm her down. I hugged her trying not to hurt her because all of the scars she had. "He will pay for this!" I said really mad. Laura took my hand. I blushed a bit. "Calm down Cam. As you said, he's not gonna hurt me anymore. He doesn't need to pay for this. I'm okay." Laura said trying to calm me down. "But he has hurt you! The love of my life! I mean... My best friend...!" I said. WHAT HAVE I SAID?! I CALLED HE 'THE LOVE OF MY LIFE'! At lest she hasn't noticed. I think so...

A/N
I'm really wsorry. I know that this chapter is horrible. I promise that the next one is gonna be better.
Love y'all! ❤
Laura