Chapter 40

Laura's POV: I felt guilty, Cameron & Lauren have just broken up & now I'm dating Cameron. I was the most horrible friend in the whole universe!

Lauren started eating but I just couldn't. All my stomach was tied in nots. "Are you okay?" Lauren asked. "Yeah, why are you asking that?" I said. "Because you aren't eating." Lauren said. "I'm not hungry right now." I said. "Come on Laura! It's pizza! You love pizza! & you haven't ate nothing today! Eat something please." Lauren said. I took a slide of pizza, so she didn't pressure me to eat. "Laura, you're not okay, I know you, don't like you are okay. Tell me what have happened." She said. "It's just that we should'nt be friends anymore... it's just that I'm the worst friend ever!" I said. "Are you mad?! Why are you saying that?" Lauren said.  "I lied to you, I didn't go to the grocery store... I went to Cameron's house & talked with him." I said. "That doesn't matter wifey! I'm not mad because of that." Lauren said. "But there's more." I said. Lauren looked at me confused. "We kissed..." I said. She looked shocked. "I'm so sorry Lauren! I didn't expect the kiss! I was only trying to convince him to date you again!" I said. "It's okay Laura, you don't have to be sorry. Cameron loves you & he makes you happy right?" She said. "Yeah bu-" "If he makes you happy, I can't do anything because I don't want to meddle between you & your happiness." Lauren said & hugged me. "One little thing..." Lauren said leting go. "If he dumps you I'll kick him when the sun never rises!" She said laughing causing me laugh too. "Sisters?" "No matter what."