Chapter 23

*It contains bad language*

Lauren's POV: I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw Laura tied to a chair. She was bleeding. I could almost recognize her face. She had a really big scar on her stomach. She had her mouth covered with tape. "How can someone do that to someone like Laura?!" I whispered crying. "A fucking piece of shit like Karan." Cameron whispered. "I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Cameron whispered really mad. Cameron walked away & knocked the door. I followed him. "H-" Cameron punched Karan in the face as hard as he could & entered. Karan felt knocked out to the floor. He took the tape off of Laura's mouth & untied her. She was 'asleep' so she didn't notice. "We need to call the police & take Laura to an hospital!" Cameron said frustrated. "I'll rang the police & an ambulance!" I said rushing to the phone when Karan stood up. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! LEAVE LAURA WHERE SHE WAS RIGHT NOW!" Karan said. "Sorry Karan but we are not gonna do that. Laura is coming with us!" Cameron said. "Come on bro! You are with that bitch?" Karan said. "Yes I'm with that 'bitch' & you're gonna regret everything you've done to her & to Laura!" Cameron said & punched Karan on his stomach. "Oh! You want to fight? Okay, let's fight!" Karan said punching Cameron on the face. While Cameron & Karan were fighting I rang the police & an ambulance.