Chapter 30

Lauren's POV: "I don't know where Laura is! They told me that she's okay & what happened but they don't want to tell me where she is." Cameron said sobbing. WHAT THE WHAT?! "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I said with tears in my eyes. "When the doctor was checking if she was okay he left a minute the room because he had an emergency, when he came back she was unconscious, she had cuts all over her harms & legs & she had written 'I'm sorry... I needed to... they obeyed me...' on a paper that was next to her." Cameron said crying harder. "NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" I said. I started crying. I know she self harms but I've never thought that she could make all those cuts to herself. "WE NEED TO FIND HER!" I said worried. Cameron nodded.

* 2 hours later*

We looked for her everywhere. We found Laura's doctor & went running towards him. "Where is Laura?!" I shouted. "She's okay, don't worry she's in good hands." The doctor said. "We need to see her!" Cameron said worried. "I don't think that's a good idea." The doctor said. "She's our friend! We need to see her!" Cameron shouted. "Okay, if you want to, but I've advised you. Follow me." The doctor said. We followed him. "Here she's." The doctor said & opened the door. "Omg..." That's all I could say.

A/N
I cried a bit writing this
Hope y'all liked it! ❤
If you did vote, comment & share it with your friends ❤
Love y'all! ❤
Laura