Chapter 44

Lauren's POV: Laura & Cameron were looking at me with a huge smile on their faces. I had the phone on loudspeaker so they'd hear everything.

(L-Lauren C-Calum)

L: Hey
C: Hello? Who's this?
L: It's Lauren the girl you met at the mall today
C: Oh, yeah! Right! I'm so happy you've called me!
L: Oh! Really?! Well, I just... you know... you told me that you wanted to know me better so...
C: Of course I'll go out with you! At the mall at 7? Only if you want...
L: Yeah, that'd be cool!
C: See ya pretty!

I hang up. "Lauren's going on a date! Lauren's going on a date!" Laura & Cameron sang in a really childish tone. "Oh, come on! Cut it off guys!" I said & rolled my eyes. "But we're just telling the truth!" Laura said. "No you're not because it's not a date/ we are just gonna hang out." I said. "If you say so..." Laura said.

*Some hours later*

I was on the coach playing COD with Laura & Cameron. I was beating their butts up! My phone was ringing so I paused the game. "I'll be right back." I said standing up & took my cellphone. It was the reminder that I had to go to the mall. I went to were Laura & Cameron were. "Sorry lovely birds but I've gotta go." I said taking my keys & headed to the main entrance. "Good luck on your date!" Cameron said. "Thanks but it's not a date!" I said & went outside.

A/n
Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages but I've been pretty busy lately
Thanks for reading 💜
Love y'all! 💛
Laura 🎠