Chapter 38

Laura's POV: I went upstairs & got ready.

*Few minutes later*

I went downstairs & took the keys. I was gonna open the door when... "Where are you going?" Lauren asked. "To the grocery store." I lied. "Can I g-" "NO, no! I prefer to go alone!" I said. "Oh, okay..." Lauren said sadly. I went outside & headed to Cameron's house.

I knocked the door. No one answered or opened the door. "Cameron? Open please! I wanna talk to you!" I shouted & knocked again. Cameron finally o'pened. He really looked hurt, his eyes were puffy & redish. "Shall I enter?" I asked. He nodded. I entered & closed the door behind me. "I know everything Cam." I said. He looked at me in a confused way. "Know what?" He asked confused. "I know that you & Lauren were dating." I said. "How?" He asked shocked. "Lauren told me." I answered. "I tried to convince her to date you again but she didn't agree." I continued. "Why have you done that?" Cameron asked. "Because I want you two to be together! Cameron, I love you, but you clearly love Lauren! & if happy is her, I'm happy for you!" I said. "Laura, that's so sweet, but I love you too..." He said & blushed a bit. WHAT?! WAS HE KIDDING?! I was shocked. "The thing is that I love you both equally & I can't decide between you two. I'm sorry if I'm playing with your feelings but I can't help it. I wanna be with you both! I  know that I can't but I want to!" Cameron said taking my hand into his locking it with his. "Cameron, I don't wanna sound rude but you have to choose. We can't be both dating you; if you're smart you'll choose Lauren, if you choose me you'll make the worst decition of your whole life ever! Lauren is the definition of perfect & I'm the definition of horrible!" I said. I was about to open the door when Cameron stopped me. "I've made uo my mind." He said.

A/n

I'm so sorry guys! I know I haven't updated in a while but I was pretty busy with school & I could't update on my phone.

I hope y'all liked it; if you did vote, comment & share!

Love y'all!

· Laura