Chapter 20

Laura's POV: "Best day of my life!" I said while entering inside the car. "I second that." Cameron said sitting next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder. I got closer to him. I saw Lauren looking at us with anger. Was she jealous? Nah, that's impossible, right? Cameron & I aren't a thing & Lauren is dating Karan.
I was so tired & fell so comfortable in Cam's arms that I felt asleep.
Cameron's POV: I had the best day of my life. Laura felt asleep with her head on my chest. She looks super cute sleeping when she's sleeping. What have I say?! Do I have a crush on her? She's my friend but I love her more than I love Lauren.
We arrived to Lauren's house. "Laura, we are at home, wake up sleepy head." I said trying to wake her up but she didn't wake up. "Cameron, I forgot to ask you something. Can Laura sleep at your house tonight? Karan is gonna sleep on mine tonight." Lauren said. "Of course." I said. I took Laura in bridal style to my house. I left her on the host's bedroom. I tucked her in trying not to make any noise. "Cam? What am I doing here?" She asked with sleepy voice. Shoot! I woke her up. "Karan was gonna sleep on Lauren so she asked me if you could sleep on my house tonight." I said. "Okay. But I need a pyjama." Laura said. "I can let you one. I think that Maya left one when she came a week ago." I said & went to took the pyjama. "Here you have." I said giving her the pyjama. "Thanks, where is the bathroom?" She said. "First door at your right." I said.
She came out of the bathroom. She looked flawless! "You look amazing!" I said. "Thanks, but it's only a pyjama." She said laughing. "Night Cam!" She said. "Night Laura! Sweet dreams!" I said.