Chapter 53

Laura's POV: "Laura, you will be Quincel of Hearts, daughter of Queen of Hearts." Kenny said handing me the script. I was the happpiest girl ever! I wa gonna be in the same movie as my best friend, my boyfriend & my idols! "I knew you were gonna get it! You are amazing peaches!" Lauren said hugging me as tight as possible. "Thank you a lot honey! You are the sweetess!" I said hugging her back. "Congrats babe! I love you so much!" Cameron said hugging me. "Awe, I love you so much more Cam!" I said. I couldn't hold my emotions anymore so I started crying. Cameron & I let go. "Why are you crying?" Cameron said holding my hands on his. "I just can't believe this is really happening." I said sobbing. Cameron smiled & kissed me on the cheek. "C'mon lovely birds, let's celebrate it!" Lauren said. "How about a party with all the cast?" Lauren said. "That would be great! But-" Kenny said. "But?" I said. "We are all leaving to Canada tomorrow, we don't have time." Kenny said. "No problem, we will celebrate it there." Lauren said. "WAIT, WE ARE LEAVING TOMORROW?!" I shouted. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that." Cameron said scratching the back of his neck. "I need  to prepare my suitcase!" I said grabbing Cameron & Lauren by the wrist & gettig them out of there. "Bye Kenny. Thanks for everything." I said walking out of the room.

A/n

Sorry fo being extremely inactive but tbh I didn't know how to continue & now I finally knew how.

If you liked it share, vote & comment please because it means a lot.

·Laura