Chapter 34

*Some weeks later*

Lauren's POV: The doctor said that Laura could now go home. We took all her stuff & went outside the hospital. I helped Laura enter inside the car. "Lauren, I'm not a baby. I know how to enter inside a car." Laura said laughing a bit. "So... it's there nothing new you want to tell me?" Laura said. Cameron & I looked at each other. We couldn't tell her that Cameron & I have been dating since she was on the hospital. Not today. "No, there's nothing new. Only boring stuff." I lied. "Oh, okay!" Laura said.
The whole ride home was silent.
We went out of the car & took all her stuff & entered home.
Laura's POV: Lauren opened the door. "SUROPRISE!" They shouted. There were balloons everywhere! Debby & Skai where inside holding a huge card which had 'Welcome home Laura!' written on it. "Awe! Thank you so much guys! But you didn't have to!" I said blushing. "Of course we had to! You're our friend & we love you!" Skai said. "Come here guys!" I said & involved them into a group hug. "I'm so happy right now! You guys are the best! I love you with all my heart!" I said in tears. "We love you more." Debby said.

*Next day*

Cameron's POV: My cellphone started ringing. It was 3 am. I got worried because nothing good happens at 3 am. "Hello?" I said with a sleepy voice.