Chapter 12

Laura's POV: I didn't know what was going on. They took me inside Cameron's car & covered my eyes with a bendage so I couldn't see where we were going. "Why you don't want me to see where we're going to?" I said trying to put the bendage off. Lauren covered my eyes with the bendage again. "No! Don't put it off! It's a surprise!" Lauren shouted. "But where are we going?!" I said a little bit worried.

Lauren's POV: I helped Laura to go out of the car. "Guys! I'm scared! Please tell me where we are going!" Laura shouted. We arrived to the place. "Laura, are you ready to see where we are?" I said. "Yes! Please! I only want to take this bendage off of my eyes!" She shouted. I took the bendage off of her eyes. "WHAT?! WE ARE ON THE WALT DISNEY STUDIOS!" She shouted extremely happy & excited. "I think so..." Cameron said laughing a bit. "OMG! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH GUYS! YOU ARE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER!" Laura said hugging us really tight. I could barely breath. "AIR! AIR! I NEED AIR!" Cameron & I said in unison. Laura let go. "Do you want to see them from the inside?" Cameron asked. "YES! OF COURSE I WANT TO!" Laura even more excited. Cameron handed Laura & I a pass so we could enter in every place.

Cameron's POV: We went inside. I guided Laura & Lauren to the Jessie set. Debby, Karan & Peyton were there. "Hi Debs!" Isaid. Everyone turned to face us. "Hi Cam! Who are those girls? Your girlfriends?" Debby said laughing. We all laughed. "No, they are only friends. Lauren, Debby; Debby, Lauren. Laura, Debby; Debby, Laura." I said. "Nice to meet you girls. Come her with us! We don't bite!" Debby said. We all laughed.

Lauren's POV: We went where they were. "So this is that girl, Lauren, you were talking about yesterday all day long." Debby said elbowing Cam. "What?! Did you talk about me?" I said blushing a bit. "Yes." Cam said looking at the ground as red as a tomato. "What have you said about me?" I asked. "We-." Debby cut Cameron. "He said that 'you are insanely stunning & beyond perfect. Your voice is goals, he can hear you sing when you are at home. That your laugh is extremely cute. That you are really funny.¡ & blah blah blah." Debby said. I was even more red than Cameron. "You two are meant to be." Peyton said. Cam took my hands & everyone whispered an 'aww'. "I love you Lauren! I love you a lot!" Cameron said looking straight to my eyes.