28. Off To Sokovia We Go

A/N: I'm sorry for the wait. Life gets in the way of so many things. I hope that you enjoy this chapter.

"Okay, so I fixed Jarvis," Tony spoke as he walked up to Lucy who was staring out one of the large windows as the sky grew darker. She glanced at him but didn't say anything. "And I also found out that a man named Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker is the one leading the group in possession of Loki's scepter."

"Have a seat, Pete," Lucy muttered sarcastically, but still upset with her cousin when it came to the mention of Bucky.

"You know a small 'thank you' would suffice."

"Clearly you don't know if a woman is mad or not."

"And clearly you only know how to be cold hearted." Lucy refrained from rolling her eyes. He was in a way right considering her training as an assassin. "And if you care, Maria will be here with Harley. Also, I want to show you and Rogers something." Lucy raised an eyebrow as she began following Tony. They made their way to the lab after getting Steve. Tony showed the two of them two suits. Steve looked at the size and model difference of the suits and realized they were for him and Lucy.

"I'm not going to guess," Steve spoke as he looked to Tony. "But these are for us?"

"You guessed correctly, Capsicle," Tony replied. "I thought it would be best to give you and Mother Goose a suit makeover. Both suits are made from microfiber fabric meaning it'll be a stronger suit, you won't feel as sweaty and you'll be cooler. I also made it the colors which both of your old suits contained so you won't be twinning; Lu, you have more red while Rogers had more blue. I made sure everyone else's suits were remade with microfiber. Also meaning – Banner will have pants whether he goes green or back."

"Thanks, Tony," Lucy said, taking her eyes off the suits for a quick second.

"Also, Cap, I informed Lucy about this. We have a change in plans. Instead of looking for the Twins, we need to look for Loki's scepter."

"Where is it?" Steve questioned curiously.

"Hydra has it right outside of the city of Sokovia. It's being held by a guy named Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker. I got more information on him earlier. He's a thug for Hydra. Seems like they don't want to stop." Lucy turned to see Tony beginning to leave the room. "I'd suggest for you two to suit up. I'll go tell the others and we'll head out."

"Well. Off to Sokovia we go."

The Avengers arrived in Sokovia and we're met with warfare from Hydra. The team decided to split up, though both Lucy and Tony hadn't and went to the same area. The man of iron sent missiles toward the building where their target was located.

"Seems like this building has some sort of force field around it," he spoke in slight awe.

"No shit," Lucy replied sarcastically.

"Language," Steve spoke through the com link. Lucy cracked a smile though she was currently in the middle of fighting.

"Sorry, Steve."

"Charming as always, Lady Stark," Thor spoke up in a joking manner.

"Thank you, Thor. But when you say 'lady,' I think you mean Tony."

Tony scoffed, "Gee, thanks Lu. Hey, is no one going to mention the fact that Rogers just said 'language'?"

"Couldn't help it! .... It just slipped out."

"Lucky, I'm going to break down this force field, but I'll need your help inside. Capisce? And for gosh sakes, watch your language." Tony's only answer was silence from his cousin. He did as he said he would and destroyed the buildings shield. Lucy, on the other hand, was busy fighting with Hydra soldiers and couldn't answer Tony. She noticed the buildings shield turn blue as it fell from being destroyed. Lucy made her way to the door after fighting off one of the last soldiers. The room looked clear as she took a glance around but then noticed two men guarding the hall, their backs facing her. The Agent swiftly pulled a knife out from the back of her utility belt.