7. Next Saturday

Steve had left to go to the Hydra base to take down Schmidt. He made up a plan with the Commando's and the soldiers to wait until he was in trouble to attack. Included in the plan, Lucy would help Steve kill Schmidt due to her fighting skills. Lucy stayed with the Commandos watching with binoculars as Steve was punched causing him to fall to his knees. At that moment, the Commandos shot zip lines to the rock outside the windows. All six of them broke through the glass and began shooting the Hydra soldiers in the room. James ran forward with Lucy and grabbed the shield throwing it to Steve.

"Rogers! You might need this!"

"Thanks!" Steve replied. He ran out of the room with Lucy and began to chase after Schmidt. The two were stopped by a brute solider who had a flamethrower after Steve had thrown his shield causing the door to stay open. Both Lucy and Steve quickly stopped running to hide behind the doorway as the fire blew at them. Steve pressed himself against Lucy keeping them both out of the flames. Gunshots were heard before the fire stopped. The two soldiers looked to each other before leaving the space they had been in, running down the hall to find Peggy who walked up to Steve.

"You're late," the Captain spoke. Lucy made her way to the other side of the door before turning back to look at the two.

"Weren't you about to-" Peggy began saying before Steve remembered where he was going.

"Hey Rogers!" Lucy yelled catching the Captains attention.

"Right," he said before running to the door pulling the shield from it and began to run down the hall with Lucy, leaving Peggy behind. The two ran to the hangar as a plane known as the Valkyre began to move down the run way. Steve and Lucy began to catch up to it in hopes of being able to get on before it picked up speed. Both stopped running. A car pulled up next to them, Colonel Phillips in the drivers' seat, Peggy in the back seat.

"Get in!" Phillips yelled. Peggy moved over as far as she could in the seat allowing Lucy room to sit while Steve sat in the passengers' seat. After pressing a button causing the car to pick up speed, it began to rear up on the plane. Steve and Lucy began standing up.

"Wait!" Peggy exclaimed causing Steve to turn and look at her. She grabbed one of the straps from his shield holster and pulled him toward her, kissing him. "Go get him." Steve looked from Peggy to Lucy then to the Colonel.

"I'm not kissing you!" Phillips yelled over the plane turbines. Once outside of the hangar, Steve  and Lucy jumped onto the wheel of the plane as it was taking off. Both of them looked back to the car as it got smaller and smaller in the distance. The wheels to the plane began to be pulled up. Lucy informed Steve that the rest of this mission would be a suicide mission. He replied saying that it was for the best. They got into the plane and began fighting Hydra soldiers after noticing missiles marked with the names of cities. One of the missiles, the one designated for New York, had been released, Steve falling onto it with one of the soldiers leaving Lucy with the shield that had fallen to a different location. She picked it up and waited for Steve to return, knowing he would. When he did, he crash landed the missile into the back of the plane. Both of them ran to the pilot area of the plane to finish off Schmidt. The Hydra leader wasn't in sight as the two walked in. He made himself known when he shot at Lucy and Steve with a weapon he had. Steve blocked the shot with his shield making it hit the window blowing a hole into it.

"You don't give up, do you?" Schmidt asked.

"Nope!" Steve replied and began to run at Schmidt who continued to shoot at him. Lucy moved to the pilot seat as Steve began fighting Schmidt. She moved when the two neared the seat. Steve pushed Schmidt having a lever be pushed which caused the plane to descend. The three lifted into the air to the ceiling of the plane as if there were no gravity. Schmidt made his way to the pilot seat, putting the plane in autopilot mode. Steve and Lucy fell to the floor as the plane straightened out.