Percabeth

Percy/Annabeth

3rd person:

It was Percy and Annabeths 5th anniversary. Percy wanted to make everything special and perfect. So he decided he'd take her to a cute little hill he found where you can watch the sunset. He set up lights in the trees (with the help of Leo) and made a perfect dinner (Piper helped here) and got note cards for little hints for Annabeth to follow. (Of course Frank and Grover helped out).
He planned everything our yet he was still nervous......he was going to propose.

The ring was a bright silver with Seaweed Brain + Wise Girl engraved into it. On top there was two small pearls next to the big blue diamond on top.

~~~~that evening~~~~~~~

Percy's PoV:

Oh my Zeus. I pace on the hill trying to ignore the pounding of chest. What if she says no. What if she doesn't like the ring. Oh gods. Here she comes.

3 person:

Annabeth walked over to where Percy was and sat on the blanket. He seemed nervous and worried.

~~~~they eat~~~

"Hey Percy what is it? You've been anxious all night."

"I-uh-I."
Percy gets on one knees pulling out the velvet box
"Wise Girl, I love you so much. Your the sun on a dark day. The rainbow in the clouds. Every time I see you my heart still does jumping jacks. When I see you it immediately brightens my day. And as cheesy as it sounds, you smile can lighten the whole room. And your battle skills kick ass which is just another thing about why I love you. Annabeth will you marry me?"

Annabeth freezes in shock gasping covering her mouth feeling the tears prick her eyes.
"Yes. Yes!! "
She jumps onto Percy kissing him as he slides the ring on her finger.