Murpamy

MurphyxBellamy

The 100
~~~~~~~~~~
Murphy didn't go to the City Of Light and what's left of the 100 are camping at the drop ship like they do occasionally.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorta longer like the Percabeth one.
~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a freezing stormy night, wind whipping. The trees were shaking and all the teenagers were in their tents or luckily in the drop ship.
Murphy wrapped his coat around him tighter and stumbled into the first tent, which happened to be Bellamy's.
Which happened to have Bellamy changing I it.
Murphy blushed cause of his not so small crush on the Rebel Leader.

"Uh um sorry, I just got back to camp and uh the storm and I kinda went into the first tent...."

Murphy internally slapped himself, man that sounded stupid.

"I'll uh just go."

Murphy headed towards to the door about to step out when the voice he loves says, "No it's okay. Stay its to cold and windy out to go find a tent."

Murphy could feel the heat rising to his cheeks so he hid his face and nodded.

Bellamy smiled to himself considering he also had a huge crush on the young criminal, an there was only one bed soooo.
Murphy took of his boots and shook the his wet hair.

"Um there's only one bed..?"

Bellamy raised an eyebrow, "yeah and?"

"Just saying." He mumbled.

"Well then c'mon."

Inside Bellamy was secretly jumping for joy, but he tried to keep his calm demeanor. Murphy slips under the covers next to Bellamy, trying to fall asleep.
A while later when Murphy is sure that Bellamy is asleep he mumbles, "For a leader you sure aren't that smart, you can't see that I'm here he's over heels for you. I actually follow your rules, listen to you. But I mean c'mon who wouldn't have a crush on you the big bad rebel leader. But it totally sucks cause you can have anyone in camp and there's just me a criminal worse than the others..."

"You know I like you too Murphy."

Murphy makes an inhuman noise.

".....W-What?"

"I like you too."

Murphy goes beat red then pulls Bellamy closer so those foreheads are touching. Glancing down at his lips they both lean in kissing, their lips moving in sync. Pulling away thy both smile.

"Murphy."

"Yeah."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course."

The rest of the night they kiss and cuddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was probably horrible so sorry for that but I'm not good at long imagines or anything.
So comment requests

~Kayla