Percy and Piper

Bromance

Imagine:

A month ago Percy rambled about his Mom yelling at him for a tattoo. Piper just laughed and mentioned how that would have been a good idea to make her dad mad with.

A few days after that Percy joked about getting another one because he looked "badass". Piper mentioned that she always wanted a small tattoo.

A week after that they talked about types of tattoos they would get. They even joked about getting matching ones.

The day after they talked to Annabeth about tattoos and she said "they were cool as long as you get one that fits you" then gave a suspicious look to the both of them.

Later;

Percy and Piper ended up hanging out and walking around the town not the camp because Annabeth and Jason were planning stuff for camps.

"What if we got matching tattoos tonight." Percy blurts.

"We said that before." Piper responds.

"I know I know but look across the street-a tattoo parlor and I know they don't card a friend told me." Percy says.

"Good friends." Piper laughs.

Percy shrugs and laughs, "They wanted tattoos like me!"

"Let's get one!"

The Friends dart across the street and into the shop. They look around the shop before deciding on one.

{Pic Above}

"It's perfect." Percy grins.

"Where should we get it?" Piper questions.

"Somewhere on our hand." Percy shrugs.

"Inside of our right ring finger." Piper suggests.

"Yeah!" Percy agrees.

~~

Jason gaped at the two for while before saying it was a perfect cross for the friends.

Annabeth laughed in shock for a while but then decided it was awesome.

Leo grinned and asked how much it hurt.

Frank was speechless for a while but said it crossed between the two greatly.

Hazel was shocked but after the Roman tattoo she shrugged and said it was really pretty.

Nico inspected their tattoos mumbling curses in Greek. In the end he said 'cool'.

Thalia also laughed and said Sally would kill Percy. Yet she thought it was a perfect mix and was awesome.

When Sally saw it she nearly did kill him. This one was on purpose and not a roman camp thing but then Piper jumped in and showed hers. Sally then stopped and thought it was really cute and said they were great friends. That and she wanted to see Percy and all his friends more often. Sally also said she wanted to hear more stories about Percy and Annabeth.