Sterek

Idk it's my OTP and idk I wanted some smut but not really smut but like they cute af so plz read 😂

|~~~~|
(3rd Person but Stiles PoV)

Imagine:

"Ooooooh Sourwolfffff! I'm hereeeeee." Stiles sings entering Derek's loft.

Suddenly Derek appears next to him arms wrapping around Stiles waist. Stiles jumped a little but then melted into Derek.

Stiles nuzzled into his neck smiling just happy to be there. "Hey 18th baby." Derek mutters into his ear then kisses Stiles neck.

Stiles grins and pulls his head away to kiss Derek on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." Derek responds.

Stiles smiles happy to be with Derek but also happy because it's his 18th birthday. He's legal. Derek wouldn't have sex with him until he was legal so Stiles was excited.

"So now that I'm 18...." Stiles trials off a blush creeping up his neck.

Derek could smell the arousal and excitement on Stiles. Yet Derek loved to tease Stiles, "Now that your 18 what?"

Stiles face begins to get red as he stutters, "Uh-well 18 and now uh that means I'm-I'm a legal."

Derek smirks before smashing his lips into Stiles. They move from the entryway to the center of the room. Derek mumbles and I love you again before ripping Stiles shirt which falls to the ground.

"I liked that shirt!" He whines.

"I'll but you another for your birthday." Derek shrugs kissing Stiles neck.

You could also give me something else. Yet Stiles doesn't say this out loud.

They both kick of their shoes and then Stiles smirks pulling Derek's shirt over his head and throws it somewhere. Derek walks forward causing Stiles to back up till his back hits a wall support.

Stiles moans as Derek kisses and nips at his neck with his fangs occasionally gliding over his collar bone. Stiles runs his hands over Derek abs and back with his head back baring his neck. It was almost too submissive that Derek nearly wolfed out. So he just then lightly bit and sucked Stiles neck leaving a hickey.

Derek leans back grinning at his work. Stiles smirks then captures Derek lips and tugged at his lower lip. Derek growls as they move again towards the bed. Stiles ends up tripping and falling onto the bed. Derek howls in laughter causing Stiles to blush.

"Shuddup." He mumbles.

"The 18 year old is so smooth." Derek grins before straddling Stiles.

Stiles runs his hands down Derek chest before reaching into his pocket pulling out a condom, "Oh really?"

Derek lightly goes pink gripping Stiles hips. Derek grinds down on him and Stiles lets out a loud moan and drops the condom on the bed.

"Fuck that's hot." Derek mutters and Stiles blushes.

Why couldn't I have turned 18 sooner?

Sure they did some stuff but nothing with the promise of more.

Derek gets up unbuckles his pants and kicks them off and slides Stiles sweats off, "Classy for your 18th." He says.

"Oh whatever your still going to fuck anyway." Stiles smirks.

"Yeah your right." Derek says going to kiss Stiles again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna write more but then I didn't so hope you enjoyed!

You all know what happens next ;)

Vote
comment suggestions!

~Mikayla