Chandler x Monica

I JUST FINISHED FRIENDS SO HERE  IS A FRIENDS SPAM

AU:       

*Longer Imagine*

Imagine:   3rd pov

Another night at Rachel and Monica's apartment... This time there was childish games and alcohol. Drink or Dare. You take a shot or choose dare. If you choose dare but want to change your answer you take 2 shots.

Joey had danced naked on the balcony and had 1 shot. Ross had licked Phoebe's foot and had 2 shots. Chandler had no shots but his list of dares is to long. Monica had 3 shots, and asked and ex on a date. Rachel had 2 shots. Phoebe had also a long list of dares and 1 shot.

"Joeyyyy. Dare or Drink?" Rachel asks with a smirk. She knew everyone's crushes. Ross and her were together but they played cupid. Phoebe and Joey were secretly dating. Chandler has a huge crush on Monica who feels the same way. Yet Monica didn't want to ruin their friendship and Chandler was insecure. Halfway through the game, Rachel, Phoebe, and Joey made a plan to get them together.

"Dare!" he yells excited.

"I dare you to kiss... Monica!" Rachel matches his volume at the end.

Joey fakes being shocked  and glances at Monica and 'glared' at Rachel.

Monica gulps and glances at Chandler and Joey before just looking down flushed.

Chandlers eyes were wide and he glared at everyone.   Monica had started thinking but what about Chandler? 

Chandler just sat there thinking about how Monica should be his.

"FOR TEN SECONDS." Rachel is quick to add in.

Chandler and Monica internally freak out more.

Ross looks away and Joey sits next to Monica. They lean in and their lips lock.

Chandler gags, causing giggles. A few seconds in as they moves, Chandler makes a sound like a cat dying.

Monica hear and her mind rushes. Why would he do that? He never cares when people kiss in front of him all he does is roll his eyes? Maybe he likes me....no no he doesn't. What? What is this I'm an adult calm down. 

"Okay Time's Up!" Rachel calls.

"Finally!" Chandler yells. Everyone immediately looks at him. Oh that was not in my head. 

"Uh what?" Monica asks.

"You know I just want this dumb game to continue." Chandler mumbles.

Joey and Rachel glance at each other since they were hoping for more.

Joey then speaks, "Uh Mon can I talk to you out in the hall, because 'how you doin'."

Monica is still flushed but nods and gets up.

They had outside and Chandler glares at the floor, Ross leans over and whispers, "Might want to get your girl."

"That's your sister!"

"Would you prefer her with Joey?"

Chandler hops up and Ross denies he said anything.

Chandler mumbles some incoherent words before rushing out,  Monica and Joey stand in the doorway of the guys apartment. So Chandler pushes them in and shuts the door. They stand in the kitchen Joey and Monica confused. 

Chandler pushes Joey into the chair and says, "Stay!"

"You! No kiss-No kiss Joey." he stutters out.

"What?" 

Joey smirks waiting for them to do something cute.

"I want- younokissJoey." he rushes.

Monica throws her hands up, "Huh?"

Chandler sighs and takes a breath working over all of his insecurities. 

"You can't kiss Joey because you should kiss me!" That is when he starts his nervous rambling as Monica looks shocked but is actually happy.

"Because I like you, and and and you and me are cool. Yet not super close so we won't ruin anything so date me because you are amazing and should actually date Joey because he is cool, calm, and collected. But hey I like you so I am an option you know. But not kissing him in front of me though that isn't fun but yeah." He loses thought at the end.

Monica had just stood there shocked but thinking how much of an idiot he is. Joey smiles like a little kid on Christmas waiting for Monica to do something.

Once Chandler finished, Monica grabbed Chandlers collar and kissed him leading into a small make out session. They pull away and grin, "Yes I will date you."

Chandler smiles and pecks her lips.

"YESSSS! Finally!!!" Joey yells and jumps up.

The two turn back forgetting he was there and they blush.

"Can we come in now?" They here Rachel call.

Chandler opens the door and they all pile in hugging the couple.

_________________________________

The end! A long imagine! Yay I love these two so much

~Mickey