Leo and Nico

I realize I started this book over 2 years ago 😱
~~

Bromance Bro

Imagine:

Nico was having a bad day and Will was training and doing chores all day. So Nico scowled and walked around camp all day.

Leo found Nico scowling and swinging his sword walking through the woods.

"What's up Skull Boy." Leo says leaning against the outside of Bunker 9.

"What?" Nico sneers.

"Relax Death Breath." Leo continues.

Nico continues to scowl so Leo goes on and keeps with other nicknames because "Death Breath" was the other demigods nicknames.

After a few minutes of banter Leo drags Nico into the bunker. He rambled on about make a metal dog for Nico so he wouldn't hang out with dead people. Which Nico objected to blushing and mentioning Will.

Nico explored the Bunker and an hour later a small dog ran up to Nico and softly barked before jumping into his arms. Nico couldn't help but smile and stroke his back.

Leo explained how he built it and it was somewhat like Festus who did have a mind of his own. He didn't have feed the metal dog but take him back once a week to keep him active.

Nico smiled as the dog jumped up on him and ran in circles.

"Ha got you to smile sad death boy!"

"That nickname is not better!"

Leo shrugs, "Good thing I'm not naming the dog than."

After a pause Nico says, "Eclipse."

Leo raises a brow and Nico explains, "Well the dog is kinda dark but the sky is cool when Zues doesn't want to kill me and...."

"And Solace." Leo smirks.

Nico flips him off and mutters about taking the dog on a walk as Leo laughs.