Eli x Emma (Scream TV)

SPOILERS

___________

*Middle of season 2 Emma is dating no one*

Eli sat next to Emma comforting her as she ranted and teared up about Jake. Yes he was an ass and they were never close but it still hurt to see one of her friends just die.

Eli suggested they go somewhere and get an adrenaline rush that didn't involve running from a killer. The two spent the night running wildly. They knocked over peoples snowman's, hey if they don't like you and know where you lived your lucky all they did was knock down your snowman. They continued running freely as they silly stringed there friends cars. Noah nearly caught them which leads to where they are now.

"Hey!" Noah yells as the two take off sprinting. Noah was to far to see who they were so the quietly laughed as they ran and Noah went to look at his car.

After running for a few blocks they stop and try to catch their breath.

"Thi-This is fun, thank you Eli." Emma managed to get out before gulping in more air.

Eli smiles at her and mumbles a 'told you so'.

They grin at each other before slowly leaning in. Emma's eyes flutter shut and then their lips meet. They move in sync and seem to fit each other perfectly. Eli smiles into the kiss thinking that this is what he wants. He wants Emma and he can be happy again.