Scott x Allison

This is random and lots of making out cuz I'm bored
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine:

It was there was their 1 year anniversary a very romantic night. Allison hinted that her dad was out of town tonight but it wasn't anything new because, whenever her dad wasn't out of town Scott came over. Yet the night was full of "I love You" and presents.

"Your so beautiful." Scott says before kissing Allison on their way up the elevator.

They continue to kiss till they here the ding and they pull away grinning.

"Well c'mon." Allison whispers in Scotts ear before walking towards the door.

Scott grins and walks after her. When they get inside Allison launches herself at Scott and they kiss as they stumble to her room.

"Ugh dude." Allison mumbles as her back hits the edge of the door frame.

Scott laughs, "My bad."

"Idiot." She says before leaning in to kiss him again.

"I love you." Allison says when they pull apart.

Scott pecks her lips, "I love you too."

They smile softly before Allison re-connects their lips. A hot heavy make out session was a good way to describe it as any. They hadn't made it to her bed yet, but both pairs of shoes were off along with their jackets.

"Happy one year." Scott says as he hovers over Allison.

"We already said those, quit talking." Allison says breathlessly.

"Well my Wolfness is giving me a breathing advantage." Scott smirks.

Allison playfully shoves him, but she turns so they make out laying sideways.

Allison rolls on top of him pulling off her shirt. Scott smirks again and leans up kissing her neck and collar bone. Allison sighs in pleasure and they roll again so Scott is on top.

Scott pulls his shirt off and Allison kisses from his lips to his abs. Allison turns to go sideways as Scott moves causing him to knock his phone of the side table with a loud thud.

They both sit up and look at the phone. Allison shrugs and Scott mumbles an oops. Scott ignores his phone and rushes forward too captures Allisons lips again. They kiss for a couple minutes and trailing kisses down eachothers torsos.

"Do you got anything?" Allison asks.

Scott shakes his head hovering above her again, "Haven't gotten any more we used the last a few days ago and I didn't have time to get any."

"It's okay I got some." Allison smiles and Scott moves so she gets up.

He raises a brow and she pushes him. She reaches into the beside tables drawer and pulls a condom out smirking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I never planned on writing the sex part but leading up to it without saying anything vulgar is fun.