Teen Wolf Housing

More odd Hogwarts housing but for the Teen Wolf pack.

~

Stiles Stilinksi = Ravenclaw

This kid is brave sure, loyal too. But Stiles is really smart and values knowledge. He always wanted to know more about enemy's for his pack. Researched for Scott and was smart while be a detective.

Lydia Martin = Slytherin

Smart yeah. Always valued knowledge? No. Sure she was naive but she cunning in certain ways. Lydia is ambitious. And can be manipulative.

Scott McCall = Hufflepuff

He is brave and a leader. But Scott has always been kind. He was so cute and caring with animals at the vet. Scott was also loyal to a fault to Stiles and his pack later on.

Allison Argent = Slytherin

Okay I have to put her in Slytherin because she is strong and determined. Yet was blinded by emotions many times. Allison was manipulative of her friends and turned her back on them. She is ambitious and cunning.

Malia Tate = Slytherin

She would go to devious and bad moves to save herself and her friends. Malia wasn't up to save everyone only certain people for a while. Down for murder.

Kira Yukimura = Gryffindor

Surprise. Sure they all got thrown into the world. But your a fox and your mom is 900 years old? Then she helps out and always ready to help the pack. Sure she ain't super out going but she belongs here.

~~~~~~~

Yepo that's it hope you liked!
Maybe a part 2???

~Mikayla