Sciles / Bromance

Longer Story :

Stiles stumbled forward his hand uselessly trying to grip the wall. He then pushes his bedroom door open and falls to the ground.
Nothing happened now why am I having a panic attack?
Stiles curls into a ball trying to catch his breath, he starts to break a sweat and half stretches out. Stiles starts gasping in air but can't breathe probably. He grabs his phone phone and shakily clicks Scotts contact.
Ring.
Ring.
Ri-
"Stiles?" Scotts voice breaks through.

"Sco-Scott," he gasps in more air.

"Stiles are you okay?" His voice is frantic, "Where are you?"

"H-Home." Stiles vision blurs and his hand holding the phone shakes so bad he drops it.
He leans against his bed frame and pulls his knees to his chest.

"I'll be there in a minute- I'm not far and werewolf speed."

Stiles rocks back and forth and squeezes his eyes shut. He starts gasping for breath and can't tell how much time passed before Scott busted through the door.

Scott pulled him towards him and sat next to Stiles. Stiles buried his face in Scotts chest. Scott rubs his back and whispers 'it's okay' and 'your safe' into his ear.

A few minutes later Stiles breath steadies and he pulls away from Scott. He gives him a nod before wiping his face. They both stand up and Scott asks, "What happened?"

Stiles shrugs heading to the bathroom, "Dunno really I was good next thing I know I'm panicking." He starts splashing his face with water.

Scott nods, "Then let's go watch Star Wars!"

Stiles grins and they go back to his room and cuddle. Yes they cuddle like manly friends and fall asleep watching Star Wars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah don't know how I feel about this but here it is!
So basically I had a small idea but then couldn't really make it real nice.

Hope you all enjoyed!!

~~Kayla