"chapter 2- girl fight"

before class started you were sitting on liam's lap playing with his hair. then maggie the schools biggest slut walked by and pushed you off. which caused her and her clique to almost die laughing. you got up of the floor and looked up to see maggie on his lap and began playing with his hair and flirting with him.
"liam you can do so much better than y/n you know." she said laughing with his hair between her fingers.

liam didn't know what to do and he thought maybe it would be best if he just stayed silent and didn't get in the middle of the girl drama that was brewing. that's was what sent you over the edge. you pushed her off of liam's lap and she fell right on her ass on the floor which made the class roar with laughter.

"stay the hell away from my boyfriend." you said with your blood boiling.

"what are you going to do if i don't? what are you going to do about it y/n." maggie said flashing her devilish smile.

then you pushed her and she pushed you back. then you both started hitting each other and you both fell to the ground pulling each others hair. then the teacher walked in.

"sorry i'm late class i got held up at the copying papers-" he looked to the back of the room and saw you two fighting. "hey hey break it up" he said pulling you both apart.

"you both just got yourselves a one way ticket to the principals office now go."

______________________________ i hope you like it❤️

i hope you like it❤️.