"chapter 49- i dont want to be a vampire dunbar"

everything was perfect. you and liam were in a good place. no arguing, no fights, and no one trying to pry you two apart. but then stefan salvatore came to town. actually he had been in town. but he came to beacon hills high. looking for something, looking for you.

y/n pov
i raised my hand in history.

"can i go to the bathroom please." i asked.

"take the pass and go." the teacher said.

i walk down the hallway on my phone towards the bathroom and i run into someone and fall straight on my ass.

"oh my god im so sorry." the boy said

"it's fine i should've been paying attention." i say wiping the dirt off my skirt.

i look up at the boy for the first time and see this.

he was gorgeous.

"what's your name." he asked.

"it's y/n." i said

"i'm stefan." he said smiling.

i smile at him and walk away.

after school i was sitting on the bleachers watching liams lacrosse practice like i did every day. liam and i have a really complicated relationship. we hangout lot & make out a lot. even though he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. mason said it was because liam was scared scott would get mad at him for dating his sister. i start doing my calculus homework while i watch the practice and i hear coach yell out that they have a new player.

liams pov

"boys i want you to welcome stefan salvatore to the team." coach yells, everyone starts screaming, and patting stefan on the back.

i'm not impressed or excited. i hate having new players on the team because coach always cuts playing time in half to make some for them.

practice ends and i walk over to the bleachers to meet y/n. i give her a hug and she tells me she'll be right back. she walks over to stefan.

y/n's pov

"i didn't know you played lacrosse." i said impressed.

"i didn't know you were into lacrosse either." he says with a laugh & a smile.

"oh trust me im not my boyfriend, i mean my friend and my brother are on the team so i come to the practices and all the games." i said.

 "well i guess i'll be seeing you a lot then

"well i guess i'll be seeing you a lot then." he says.

"yeah is that a bad thing?" i ask.

"it's actually a good thing, i get to see that cute little smile of yours all the time." he says smiling.

i look down at the ground and smile. then liam comes out of nowhere.

"y/n come on we're leaving." he says grabbing my wrist and dragging me away into the car.

liam begins to drive me home and i can tell he's pissed. he basically has smoke coming out of his ears.

"why were you flirting with him." liam says angrily.

"i wasn't." i say back.

"i heard the whole thing y/n yes you were." he says yelling.

"why does it matter if i did or not it's not like we're dating."i yell back.

"y/n." he sighs.

"no you can't tell me what to do i'm not your girlfriend." i say getting out of the car.

"just get back in the car y/n." he sighs again.

"no i'm over it." i said throwing my hands in the air.

"you know what fine you can walk home." he said driving away.

i call scott and he comes to get me.

"so what happened with you and liam." scott asked.

"i don't want to talk about it okay." i say harshly.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️