"chapter 27- because i love you"

liam's pov

y/n and i have been dating for almost seven months. i want tell her i love her but i don't know how. i've tried a couple times and i keep clamming up. it's frustrating i just want to show her how i feel but i can't so i've been avoiding her.

i walked into school and saw y/n standing at her locker which was right next to mine. i walked over and started putting in my combination and then i felt a light tap on my shoulder. i turned my head to the side to see it was y/n. 

"can we talk." she said softly looking down at her feet.

"y/n i really have to get to class we'll talk later." i said running off to class even though i had plenty of time to get to my first period.

your pov

liams been avoiding me all week. i try to talk to him but he pretty much runs away from me. i'm terrified he's gonna break up with me. i love him and i don't know how i would get over him. i don't know what i did to make him not want to talk to me. i don't know what's happening to us we were so close and now he's completely shutting me out. i don't want to lose him.

liam's pov

it was lunch finally i was starving and it's easier to avoid y/n because she sits with her friends on the other side of the cafeteria. i walked to the table and saw scott and stiles already sitting there.

"where are the girls." i asked hoping they could help me with my problem.

"they're in the library." stiles said talking a bite out of his sandwich.

"okay." i said sighing and sitting down.

"what's wrong kid." stiles said putting his arm around me.

"i want to tell y/n something but i don't know how to tell her." i groaned.

"what are you trying to tell her." scott asked.

"that i love her." i said softly as soon stiles heard that he grabbed his bag and speed walked away leaving scott and i alone.

i guess stiles knew how awkward this conversation was about to become and he didn't feel like sticking around for it.

"have you at least tried to tell her?" scott asked.

"yes but maybe i don't need to tell her she knows." i said.

"she knows. she knows. listen dumbass i'm going to let you in on a secret that most guys don't know that women, girls love." he said sternly.

"what." i said confused.

"you have to tell her how you feel say it. then say it again. learn how to say it better. learn how to sing it. write it in a poem or a tattoo on your arm. write it on a tree, or carve it in the cement. write it on a note attached to flowers just say it." he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"okay" i said walking away with enough confidence to do what i needed to do.

your pov

i was walking down the hall and i saw liam. liam didn't say anything to me he just walked up to me and kissed me.

"why did you do that

"why did you do that." i said smiling.

"because i love you." he whispered in my ear.

____________________________
i hope you like it❤️