"chapter 4- i hate you, i love you"

i hate you...

that was the last word you screamed at each other before you ran out of his house

that was the last word you screamed at each other before you ran out of his house. running down the street in the pouring rain. you ran as fast as you could there was no way you where letting him come after you. you made it to your house and the door was wide open. you walked in confused and closed it. you ran up to your room and saw a black shadow sitting on your bed. you screamed which made them jump up and then a different hand covered your mouth muffling your screams. they struggled getting you two the small black car. you were screaming and kicking as they tried carry you out the house without being seen. then finally made it over to the car with you. they threw you in the trunk and covered you mouth, hands, and feet in gray duck tape. you still continued to scream even with duck tape on your mouth hoping someone would hear you and come to your rescue. nobody could hear you scream and nobody could save you as you layed in the cold dark trunk of the mystery car you just wished the last words you said to liam where different. you wished you would have told him you loved him and that the whole stupid fight didn't happen. but it did and you both were going to have to deal with consequences and repercussions of your actions that night because they decided your fate.

______________________________
i hope you like it❤️